**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prediction for December F4 Update

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Hello all!

Here are my predictions for the Fantastic 4 update coming in December. Note: These are just thoughts, so don't get mad. You can disagree, but be nice about it. Thanks.

First off. Champions:
a. I think they will add 4 champs. All month (January to September), Kabam has released 2 champs per month. Usually, 3 champs come out every once and a while. Sometimes 4.
b. All the Fantastic Four members are in the game expect Mr. Fantastic, so he will get in.
We have seen Silver Surfer as an NPC and on loading screens, so he will probably get in as well.
One of the most requested characters and the arch enemy of the Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, will probably be added too.
These three characters are very popular.
The last character I predict is Galactus. He has relations to Silver Surfer and I think he would be a great addition to the game.
c. Galactus would be as tall or taller than Sentinel. For his sp3, he can grow like Mephisto or Dormammue.
d. Looking at the champion puzzle, there is plenty of space for Fantastic Four characters in the bottom right corner.

Background:
Kabam hasn't added any new backgrounds since Thor:Ragnork. That took place in 2017.
I think they could either add the inside of the Baxter Building or Doom's castle.

We will have the profile picture/beacon event and probably a five year anniversary event(s)

No gifting event due to the removal of the gifting badge.

This is what I think. I honestly cant wait for December to come!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    They usually add 2 character's per month. 3 if the month allows so.
    They can't add 4 characters in the same month, unless they are not playable (npc) or trophy champions that you can't get in a normal way
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    next f4 should most likely feature only two
    mr.fantastic + dr. doom
    or me.fantastic + silver surfer (my vote)
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Galactus would be sick but I dont think they would just roll him out as a playable character. I mean he is the consumer of planets and all
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Yeah, that's not how it works.

If there are 5 Thursdays in a month, they'll release 3.
  • Aryl said:

Yeah, that's not how it works.

If there are 5 Thursdays in a month, they'll release 3.

Provided they don't extend the event into January, yes. However, they have extended events to 6 weeks in the past. Not impossible to occur, just unlikely. Also @XxLoganTDCxX it was mentioned that Gifting Events could still occur with temporary Gifting Badges. It would provide an opportunity to tinker and test the restrictions on them and possibly lead to it returning if successful. I'm also not holding my breath on that one just the same, lol.

I believe the Surfer will finally appear in December. Possibly alongside Doom and/or Galactus. Perhaps Mr Fantastic will drop in November (with the final Beacon) and the activation of the 4 will lead into December's event. However, I could be 100% wrong. We shall see.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Last year we got an awakening gem for Christmas! Excited to see what we get this year, and wonder if cavalier will get something better. Like how people who weren’t uncollected got a 4* generic gem and people who were uncollected got a 5* class gem
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,786 ★★★★★
    It'll be Reed and Doom.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

Galactus would be sick but I dont think they would just roll him out as a playable character. I mean he is the consumer of planets and all

Thanos is playable
    Sentry is playable
    Phoenix is playable
    There is no reason why Galactus shouldn't be playable because all of these champs are really strong
  • My guess is Mr.Fantastic and Doom, then for the final one it is Silver Surfer and Galactus.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★

Thanos is playable
    Sentry is playable
    Phoenix is playable
    There is no reason why Galactus shouldn't be playable because all of these champs are really strong
    At least you can see more than their toenails with them onscreen...

Webby72 said:

Thanos is playable
    Sentry is playable
    Phoenix is playable

What is that supposed to mean?
  • Webby72 said:

Thanos is playable
    Sentry is playable
    Phoenix is playable

I think they are suggesting that Galactus would theoretically be too big when compared to the champions, so if made realistically, the body would not fit on the screen

Webby72 said:

Thanos is playable
    Sentry is playable
    Phoenix is playable

I think they are suggesting that Galactus would theoretically be too big when compared to the champions, so if made realistically, the body would not fit on the screen
    He has the ability to change his size at will. His normal size is about the size of a planet, but he can be as tall as Sentinel or as small as Ant-man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus#Powers_and_abilities

Look under power and abilities in the Cosmic Power section