**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ecstatic, to say the least

I cannot believe this... I never thought I’d see the day where I pull a Symbiote Supreme. Not as a 4*, not as a 5*, but as a frickin 6*!! This has been my second 6* ever (my first being Green Goblin) so this beyond god-tier pull more than makes up for it and all the previous cruddy 5*s. I’m so excited right now, cannot try him out. I’ve never used him before though, so does anyone have any handy tips & tricks to share since his abilities do look a lil confusing?? Thanks in advance ;))

Comments

• Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I got him from my second 6* crystal congratulations
    He makes the 6.2 boss fight much easier, or at least the first 90% of it.

He also crushes any buff heavy cosmic champ.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    As for OP main thing I'd say is have MD at at least lvl 3 save for sp3 and then sp2. He shines against buff heavy champs but can still work in normal fights. Deep wounds also benefits him as he can stack a lot of bleeds.
    I have a r5/65 and a 6* and use him everywhere.

In AW he's awesome against champion and medusa bosses
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited September 2019
    I was also happy and thrilled with my. The profile delivers who I took at 6 stars today. :p
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★

Yes rejoice. Others don't have your luck and they feel bad every time they open a 6*. I hope you're happy that you made me sad with my juggernaut. You people bragging cause pain to others.

No need to be so sensitive mate, it’s only a game.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I think I know how to play him.
    Spam sp3 so you get get all the blessings. Attacking the opponent will get a bleed debuff for each hit.
    Pretty good champ. Nice pull!