**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons

Where is this months dungeons? It’s the last two weeks of the month as well as the last 2 weeks of the event quest.

Comments

• That’s just dumb
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Around the 20th of every month like it has been since they came out 🤦🏻‍♂️

Except it’s not as it falls on the 23rd
  • Always on the 2nd to last Monday of every month, lasting for 15 days, even though that often means it extends into the beginning of the next calendar month ?? So next Monday the 23rd this month.

NOT the “last 2 weeks” regardless of day of week which people always seem to ask on the 15-18th each month, or the last 2 full weeks starting on a Monday that would stay within the same calendar month, or the 3rd monday of the month. Those sometimes happen to fall on the correct day, but not always.

• Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    There always seems to be confusion about this - and for something that's regularly occurring - it would be nice to get an official response. is it the last two weeks of the month? or each event? regardless of the day? just on mondays?

@Kabam Miike can you enlighten us?
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    Caino1023 said:

There always seems to be confusion about this - and for something that's regularly occurring - it would be nice to get an official response. is it the last two weeks of the month? or each event? regardless of the day? just on mondays?

@Kabam Miike can you enlighten us?

there was a post i already made and they replied saying it is next week around 20-21 sep i dont remember

Apparently you don’t know what AROUND the 20th of every month means
    Funny cuz today seems to be CLOSER to the 20th so I don’t see what exactly your point is? Just no need to come off so aggressive, OP only asked a question. 👍
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Funny cuz today seems to be CLOSER to the 20th so I don’t see what exactly your point is? Just no need to come off so aggressive, OP only asked a question. 👍
    except it always starts on a Monday....
    Lormif said:

Lol trust me I know this, like I said before it should start on the 23rd which funnily enough is a Monday...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lol trust me I know this, like I said before it should start on the 23rd which funnily enough is a Monday...
    The starting today makes no sense, wheihc makes me ask, what exactly was your point.