**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else think that this Boss Rush was actually fun?

2»

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Not to brag, but this was 10 mins of fun. Got them down with my first try.

Great content for mid players. Terrible for Endgame players. Really wish there was a Cavalier version in addition.
  • Gavstert99Gavstert99 Posts: 9
    IOSJasoN said:

I did.. until I got Rhino from the reward lol
    Ah well, more arena fodder I guess

Got a symbiote Spidey, but pulled Starky with the 1000 shards from the login calendar so it evens out
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Only had trouble with Sym supreme. Domino super easy with the right champ. CapIW mowed her
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Sparky is great for quake, sym supreme and taskmaster. Felt good using him again as he gets benched a little now. Hype for KG, CapIW for domino and invisible women 👍
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Magik for KG
    Void for domino
    Domino for IW and quake
    Magik for SS (I admit I got favorable rng with him throwing 2 sp2 right away before I could lock him)
    Iceman for TM

Had to restart once because I didn't read the domino node and realized I needed void. Otherwise, pretty easy.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    quest was better then last year for sure! but should have been units, sig stones gold/iso n 5k shards shd b enough
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Was a good event other than SS. Terrible design unless you have a roster full of 5/65 or R2 six stars.
    Other than that node great quest!
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    the boss rush is not worth my time and frustration for 1 5star and a lousy title
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    My best team was
    Ghost
    Wasp
    Hood
    Cap IW
    OG Vision

Ghost for everything but Domino who I took with Berdo. The Beardo/Vision synergy was awesome for Ghost vs Sym.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed this. I'm definitely one of the mid-range Summoners it was aimed at!

That last fight with Taskmaster, though. Jeez...
  • KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    Couldn’t agree more. Awesome job to the Content Creators.
  • I can’t get past Domino. My best counters to her are 4*’s and one slip up and I’m dead.

Void worked really well for me
  • Bene11Bene11 Posts: 10
    I used Hyperion vs Domino, easy fight, stuck fury-sp3-sp1
  • Bene11Bene11 Posts: 10

Only had trouble with Sym supreme. Domino super easy with the right champ. CapIW mowed her

Sparky can destroy SS. Use sp1(stun) and repeat this all fight.:D