**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• Yes please I’m poor
  • KyrinMcHKyrinMcH Posts: 42
    they wont, they never did last time we had rank down tickets they're not going to now
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Nope they didnt. When I used them awhile ago I never got gold or ISO back.
  • It was said that we were going to get them today.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    For those saying it won’t happen, Kabam stated that it would be refunded after the tickets were removed from our stash. Different from how they handled it last time.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Probably after maintenance. It’s just my thoughts tho.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Later tonight.

Dr. Zola
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Anyone gotten the gold and iso from rank down yet? Kabam was to release those today....
  • Nope nothing yet...
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    Well is 18th September, RDT didn't expired and i have not gold and iso. So i'm impatient
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    I feel ya. I need to r5 fury.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Yeah I'm still waiting on the message
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    How much ISO and gold we are talking about?
  • Will435Will435 Posts: 20
    It all depends on the rarity and rank of your she hulk
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    edited September 2019
    Those of us who used rank-down tickets are still waiting on the Gold and ISO-8 that we were told we would be receiving. Miike said that we would be receiving it “shortly after the rank-down tickets expired on September 18th”. So, what’s the hold up? Could we please get an update at least?

Thanks,

Captain 2good
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    It will happen when it happens... Stop crying & complaining. Shortly after could be 1-2 weeks.

Geeze I hope u aren't like this in your alliance
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    EpicGOAT said:

It will happen when it happens... Stop crying & complaining. Shortly after could be 1-2 weeks.

Geeze I hope u aren't like this in your alliance

I'd say the OP has worded their question pretty well.
    But I think that this is just a misunderstanding of that message.
    We were told we'd get our resources back shortly after the RDTs expire (the RDTs expiring being the event confirmed for the 18th). But yes the wording is a bit awkward so it's definitely understandable that some people would misread this as 'we get our resources back on the 18th'.

#PatienceIsKey
  • @Kabam Miike any idea when this is coming?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I expected to wake up to Gold in the inbox. But I’ve still got the RDTs. Is there an issue with their expiration? Isn’t the expiration supposed to trigger the gold reimbursement?

Dr. Zola
  • PsychøPsychø Posts: 0
    Are we still getting the iso and gold from she hulk rank down because if we are only getting the catalyst that isn't enough for the amount of iso we used on the character
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    I was wondering the same thing, thought we would get it yesterday, if we aren’t getting good and iso rank my she hulk back up please
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    the last rank down I was in we didnt get the gold or ISO back.
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Yeah but they announced they would this time in announcements so I decided to rank down
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    yeah i totally forgot about this, can we get an update from a mod? wasn't it supposed to be out already as announced on the forum?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any word on this? I contacted support. They said they were too busy dealing with the matter to discuss the matter 😂
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah I wondered the same since they announced it would be a thing for September 18th.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    When they take away the remaining rank down tickets today we are supposed to get the iso and gold returned but the rankdown tickets are still in my inventory so probably at 6pm GMT the tickets will disappear and we should get the iso and gold returned
This discussion has been closed.