**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss Rush Domino Rant

I think its pretty obvious to all the players of this game that Domino who is the second opponent in this months Boss Rush is substantially over-tuned in comparison to the other fights
in MY opinion, the others are a fair fight and give a fair amount of competition for the amount of rewards (I really liked the invisible Woman fight in particular).
Don't get me wrong. I think that the rest of the Boss Rush is amazing but this fight in particular made me very mad (I used my 6* Domino and just used SP3s and heavy hoping for a crit bleed and even after i got her down to 5 percent, i got some bad RNG and i got evaded so many times and before you knew it she was back at 50%)
I really think this fight punishes people who dont have a Void, Mephisto, Dr Voodoo, etc and just serves as an unnecessary pain for those people.
I urge KABAM to take this nerf into consideration

Comments

• Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44

Disagree. It’s good to have content of all difficulty levels and different champ requirements. If not, might as well make all quests the same and all champs the same and have a boring game.

i agree with the fact that the fight should be tough, what i am saying is that remove one of the nodes and replace it either with the awakened ability or a non cash grab node. I personally donot even have a 4* version of void or Mephisto so even though i will be able to beat it using 10 revives, I think it is overtuned
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    I honestly think its a challenging yet fun and doable fight. At first I didn't think I had a counter for her, but with a bit of RNG, potions and a few revives my 3* AA could just scrape the win.
  • Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44
    Caino1023 said:

Riot1234 said:

I think its pretty obvious to all the players of this game that Domino who is the second opponent in this months Boss Rush is substantially over-tuned in comparison to the other fights
    in MY opinion, the others are a fair fight and give a fair amount of competition for the amount of rewards (I really liked the invisible Woman fight in particular).
    Don't get me wrong. I think that the rest of the Boss Rush is amazing but this fight in particular made me very mad (I used my 6* Domino and just used SP3s and heavy hoping for a crit bleed and even after i got her down to 5 percent, i got some bad RNG and i got evaded so many times and before you knew it she was back at 50%)
    I really think this fight punishes people who dont have a Void, Mephisto, Dr Voodoo, etc and just serves as an unnecessary pain for those people.
    I urge KABAM to take this nerf into consideration

Have to disagree. I know it's difficult - but it's doable. I just became uncollected recently, and did the whole boss rush with 4*'s and one 5*. I used a small handful of revives, but it's definitely doable.

I see three things here:

1. It's not unreasonable to think that players should have a roster that can heal block and kill the Domino. My duped 4* Archangel did it fairly easily. How many times are people trying this before coming to the forums to complain? It's only day 1...
    2. Who is to say that this event SHOULD be for everyone? How do you keep the top players engaged? how do you put out something that's challenging that even the elite get wrecked on their first couple tries, that keeps them interested and working to get better?
    3. The reward is a guaranteed 5*... if you wanted to straight up buy 10k 5* shards from the shop, you'd be spending thousands of units. The average player should be able to save up a couple hundred units for revives and potions and go to town.
    I agree with 90% of what you are saying. What I am saying is that even there are many counters, I feel like there are many ways where in KABAM can make the fight more enjoyable ( Such as adding a champion instead of domino who you can reliably parry or something like that) .
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you can do it with a three star, then the fight isn't overtuned at all. Granted, I died to this fight at least 15 times before I got her down with a 5/50 AA, but it really is an easy fight once you understand her counters. The tech node, however, was bs.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    She should have been sig 200. Would have made the fight more interesting.. 😂
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    There’s so many counters for her it’s not even funny, especially if you have the despair mastery, think out side the box.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    A skilled player can get it done with a 3 star aa or void, there are plenty of options most of which work at a lower star level
  • TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68

Riot1234 said:

Domino is one of the easiest fights in the challenge. She’s unawakened and can reliably be parried. Give some space and let her run into you to parry.

https://youtu.be/IS1vzpGiX3Y

not all of us have a rank 4 awakened AA mate lol :smiley:
    Right....

“Omg this fight is so easy I just brought one of the best counters to the fight”

I hate posts like that.
    You guys are too much... Here is me going up to SS with only 4*’s. I messed up on SS, but it’s doable.

https://youtu.be/xoDmrBIbkrE

Let me guess what the response will be: Well look at Mr. Monopoly here with his maxed 4*’s. Not everyone has 4’s.

OK here’s me with 3*’s....Just kidding. 3* AA takes forever to beat Domino. Don’t try it.

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Void and AA destroy her easily. With a bit of skill 3* versions will do.

That Sym Supreme though...oof
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    being unawakened i dnt think she is overtuned,+ quite a few options who can take domino,but i agree overall she is a champ in a need of a proper explanation atleadt and guidelines of what works and what doesnt and she needs the en tag removed as well!!! in war en defense tactics on domino gurantees you ur death,lost to aliance war and if in bunch aholes alliance a kick out of alliance.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    just use void or mephisto 4*. for me was harder invisible women, i fought here just few times, did not used yet tot her sps and invisible phases