**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community boss rush

Yesterday i try to get 10.000 shards from that event. But luck was not on my side about fight against Quake. my problem is how to defeat her at once with his annoying buff. Can you help me? If cou can i want to wright on this so to help others like me!!! Thanks for your support ! :wink:

Comments

• THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Using spite can be quite helpful if your not confident at intercepting but know how to evade her specials
  • Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83

By the way, she wiped the floor with me 3 times before I got a feeling for her, so I didn't want to make her seem easy by any means lol.

I would however recommend to not spend any units/revives until you managed to get her down comfortably. She can be easily oneshot as long as you go with the flow, but throwing revives at her will most likely only end in frustration.

Good luck!

Thanks for help i will try your own way to win him
  • Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83

Using spite can be quite helpful if your not confident at intercepting but know how to evade her specials

look i can evade her specials but her 1st is getting on my nervs. Anyway thanks for you comment :)
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Check YouTube buddy, dorky diggity Dave made a pretty good video summing up the best way to fight each champ
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    @Rocket13 I used a 4* Starky just for fun last night. You basically build your poise charges at the start of the fight which causes her to gain power. From there, you just bait specials (which also help keep poise charges). I also used a maxed 5* Aegon and that wasn't even a fair fight. As others mentioned above, once you get into a good rhythm, she is really not that tough. Don't try to bait heavies and I wouldn't even worry about trying to intercept. If you do get caught with a heavy or sp1, make sure you're throwing your special as the after shock timer is expiring so you don't get stunned. Hope this helps!