**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Someone want to explain this to me?

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
I checked Dom's abilities and the node (BR node). There is no reason why she should be able to purge debuffs.

https://youtu.be/zC53lhj2xkY

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    It's happening on nearly every application. The whole reason I film it is because it happened twice in a row. That was the third time.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I noticed this as well. I went from two petrifies to one
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It only happened to me once during the fight. It's all about timing and whether lucky/unlucky activates. Just keep spamming sp1
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    When you are unlucky your AA is reduced further, by another 35% iirc. When you try to convert to FOV while unlucky its only a 50% chance, watch the timers and power bar then dont push her over a bar of power when you are trying to use an ability.
    I also thought passive abilities were not affected by AAR.
    Nah they are. Look at Magik vs Blade
    edited September 2019

Nah they are. Look at Magik vs Blade

Derp. Brain fart.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Also like to add:

His signature says the debuffs shouldn't be removed... only converted. You can also see there was no failure text.

con·vert
    verb
    /kənˈvərt/
    cause to change in form, character, or function.

The description is deceptive, they are changed into the fear of the void, technically removing them. If you fight anyone else you will see this as well. Ia m not sure how you can have a rank 5 duped void and not realize this. The 6 debuffs are ALWAYS removed and a fear of the void replaces them. The fear of the void does everything those 6 debuffs do.
    Lormif said:

Aryl said:

Lormif said:

Aryl said:

Also like to add:

His signature says the debuffs shouldn't be removed... only converted. You can also see there was no failure text.

con·vert
    verb
    /kənˈvərt/

The description is deceptive, they are changed into the fear of the void, technically removing them. If you fight anyone else you will see this as well. Ia m not sure how you can have a rank 5 duped void and not realize this. The 6 debuffs are ALWAYS removed and a fear of the void replaces them. The fear of the void does everything those 6 debuffs do.
    Grass is green. Sky is blue. Dinosaurs are extinct.

Why are we stating irrelevant facts, again?
    You claimed otherwise, therefore it is not irrelevant, other than you want it to be. Your entire argument was that they should not have been removed when the fov is placed, which makes no sense. It is like saying when a caterpillar is converted into a butterfly there should be a caterpillar still too.
    Nah it’s like saying if there is sufficient AAR, when the caterpillar goes into the cocoon, and can’t change because of said AAR, he does not remain a caterpillar, he simply disappears.

I do agree that it does say they are removed tho.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★

Lormif said:

Aryl said:

Lormif said:

Aryl said:

Also like to add:

con·vert
    verb
    /kənˈvərt/

Grass is green. Sky is blue. Dinosaurs are extinct.

Why are we stating irrelevant facts, again?
    You claimed otherwise, therefore it is not irrelevant, other than you want it to be. Your entire argument was that they should not have been removed when the fov is placed, which makes no sense. It is like saying when a caterpillar is converted into a butterfly there should be a caterpillar still too.
    Nah it’s like saying if there is sufficient AAR, when the caterpillar goes into the cocoon, and can’t change because of said AAR, he does not remain a caterpillar, he simply disappears.

I do agree that it does say they are removed tho.
    You mean like a predator or parasite attacking in the chrysalis? yeah, it does happen.