**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champ in the BR gave you the most trouble?

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★

What champ in the BR gave you the most trouble? 160 votes

Symbiote Supreme
51%
GroundedWisdomSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantSeverus35World EaterTimone147CFreeINTEGRALTrektNick_Caine_32DragonfeiallinashesChumpRustyWarCR7gouravShaggyMHenrytfu_41Will435RotellyVrod033 83 votes
Invisible Woman
7%
Willjackson16belli300NanoDroidBpn88855Kayser2705CliffordcanOswaldo72383ItsDamienMeebletonOhhchewy90KalantakGonçalo 12 votes
King Groot
1%
Spity68Fugitive21 2 votes
Taskmaster
1%
Magrailothosezgoing 2 votes
Domino
30%
Riise81RazorDevilzuffyjdrum663TJ82Foxhero007NEO_mr_AndersonhydrogohardmczoutNoıreSiddhantKwatraCropDusterA l p h aHzoriOzFearUsDankestChefScruffy0410or_StrongLordRaymond3Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 48 votes
Quake
8%
ArcDeAngelusDrZolabuffajrAzKicker316Tim1234BahamutChris1212123Zeronaut81TehsigzorzNick1109TheSquish671LordNeoEinfachSo 13 votes

Comments

• HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Domino
    Didn’t have a heal counter champ besides my 5* Rank 3 Human Torch, had to play really aggressive to get them incinerates on Domino, probably quit and retried like 10 times. Didn’t have much trouble with the other champs, no items used in the end (besides boosts) so not too bad.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Domino
    I had really bad RNG with my 5/50 archangel on the first try so I thought he wasn't a good pick, so I tried eight other champs before giving archangel another shot and then took her down in thirty seconds. Other than that, SS was annoying but manageable
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Nobody of them 😅
    I found it quite easy... cleared with no revives or potions
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Facerolled with ghost and aa
  • Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    Domino
    SS was the easiest fight for me, he used his sp2 at the start after that just stun locked him using sparkys sp1, found domino tricky used archangel in the end, my reward was dupe of antman
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Sym Supreme was straight up a BS fight and almost completely wiped out my team, Lags let me down :(
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    IW doesn't have limber so just heavy and repeat
  • DorianGrayDorianGray Posts: 23
    Domino
    Kept trying to get by with 4* AA until I found out that Mephisto's soul imprisonment completely shuts down the regen for the whole fight. No need to reapply it.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Quake, she took my domino down to 10% health before defeating her. Lucky the IW fight brought domino back to 100% health.
  • Will435Will435 Posts: 20
    Symbiote Supreme
    Symbiote supreme was annoying. I just kept reviving and dwindling him down with void. Everybody else was easy
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Domino
    domino was a pain...used guillotine and used her sp2 a lot to reverse her regen used the same tactic against wolverine in RoL...but managed to get her down to 30% cudnt KO domino...the remaining 30% was taken down by human torch in flame on state
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    Symbiote Supreme
    I had to dust off 4*vision for Symbiot Supreme :-)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Quake
    Embarrassed to say Quake. Not terribly difficult, but I kept having issues with the special button dying on me when I tried to activate a special before her stun timer expired.

6* Doc Ock did wonders against Lagacy’s SymSup.

Dr. Zola
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Quake
    Honestly Quake I kept getting decimated by her aftershock but at least I took down Domino really easy with AA I like to say ironically that I got lucky with the unlucky and it never really activated.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    @DorianGray Are u sure that mephisto shuts it down for the whole fight?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Jtarun said:

Assuming that the regen buff doesn't reapply itself after the imprisonment timer runs out, technically you only need to nullify the regen once and it should not reappear for the rest of the fight.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Invisible Woman
    Surprisingly IW was the only champ to KO any of mine, and that's because I didn't read her nodes. Just saw an IW and I had an AA. Other than that it wasn't difficult overall.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    It just occurred to me now that Stark Spidey has a power drain on his heavy... so many revives that could have been saved...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They were all cake for my op roster
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Domino
    I might have voted Sym Supreme .. but I can't get past Domino .. soooo ..
    LOL
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Domino
    My archangel needs to be duped to take down the domino right?
  • DorianGrayDorianGray Posts: 23
    Domino
    Jtarun said:

Yes. 100%.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Quake
    Used void for domino and sparky for sym supreme but there is no hard counter for quake so had to take some dmg from her using heavy attacks
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Taskmaster
    I went in to try it out, with just a basic read-through of recent tips. Wasn't really expecting to get far; but I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have any major problems at first - even soloed Domino with Void; whilst I took Kingpin against Invisible Woman on 30% health and came out with 100%.

But that Taskmaster massively stalled me. I've never liked fighting TM. He even kept dodging back when I tried to land Heavies with Kingpin's Unstoppable. And 9000 damage if you don't land a Heavy every ten seconds is pretty harsh when your highest-ranked champ is 4/55. Got the hang of baiting out for a heavy counter in the end, though.

I get the design though - Good challenge design, in that one champ you really don't want to throw Heavies against is TM.

Used more revives on him than the rest of the Rush combined!