**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So which title in BOSS RUSH did you like the best?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

So which title in BOSS RUSH did you like the best? 200 votes

The Diggedy Dork
16%
PantherusNZbenshbShaggyMmufixTwmRPizzabeatDONZALOOG1234TheHeroDeservedBahamutAckbar67IamTryingMyBestIDogeUrrymonsterCaptain_2goodJMORG1111JtarunMegaGalacticManar198xcookiedealerFreedomCrusade 33 votes
The Unofficial
11%
DragonfeiNuclekerrDLA_x_3Killgore19BayouemLucky7LucianoRepto23TatteredSailLordRaymond3SairacPaulo_PkBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNick1109Chally1500Fred_JoeityChampSlayer5tarscreamThe_Watchergp87 23 votes
The Mega Star
5%
danielmathSiliyorazielAce_03noyPwf57Battle_GreninjaB_Dizzle_01Maldroit2Bawa69 10 votes
The Invisible DNA
5%
GroundedWisdomAndrewkoleDarkrider05Ech238001_kunal21Grandmaster007Squishyjrthe4thFreeToPlay_21ArifuteraEdeuink 10 votes
The Supreme Lagacy
16%
Timone147Riise81belli300JadedzuffyLvernon15SpiderCoolsezgoingOnmixCadillac_puss123Jakearound10or_StrongXxLoganTDCxXChris1212123Thi101Shadow_PhoneixRougeknight87blak_mambaMC2707SidDDragon 32 votes
The Man
35%
ArcDeAngelusdanm11sfu_koraxCFreeFrostyKaruseusRazorDevilNifzNick_Caine_32adqqedfyvrKthunderIOSJasoNhonesGNASTYJim0172Cam77778888MikeyBoi69mczoutBrandonmballouOdachi 71 votes
All of them
2%
Alex13369hiddenblizzardMathking13Too_qikmac10smg 5 votes
None of them
8%
MasterSmokeJh_DezSnizzbarHaji_SaabSpity68Foxhero007NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEHairyslugHzoriCharlie_SceneLittle_Crocodili29TheSpicyKnightKOKCKalantakBoostergoldrulzDęłtå 16 votes

Comments

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    edited September 2019
    The Supreme Lagacy
    Partly because I thought it sounded best partly because I have a 6 star SS.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    The Unofficial
    I just really like Domino and she was a pain so I picked it to flex on her sort of like T-Baggin in a first person shooter.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    The Unofficial
    Domino is actually the easiest to beat, cause if you have a solid non tech heal blocker with you then your golden, i used my 4/40 void to take her, it was close but i managed.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    The Man
    Rich the man is pretty informative and the title sounds cool af
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    The Man
    I was a little upset that @DNA3000 ’s wasn’t “Geneious” (Do you use that program at work DNA? I’m curious how widespread it is)
  • I was a little upset that @DNA3000 ’s wasn’t “Geneious” (Do you use that program at work DNA? I’m curious how widespread it is)

Actually, "DNA" isn't a reference to genetics, it's a handle I've used online off and on that's actually an acronym for something else more personalized.
  • None of them
    Titles for the most part are pointless. Maybe I'm just not vain, but the only ones that mean anything are uncollected and cavalier. They'd be cool if their purpose was anything more than bragging.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    All of them
    I mean I'm never going to permanently deviate from using the True Believer title, but I'll probably equip The Unofficial for a few days...
    #UMCOCPodcastIsBestPodcast
  • The Supreme Lagacy
    I picked Lagacys, but it gave me The Unofficial. 🤷🏼‍♂️.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    None of them
    this boss rush is not worth my time and frustration for 1 5star and a lousy title
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The Supreme Lagacy
    Also liked the Invisible DNA title
  • KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    None of them
    I picked The Man, but it gave me The unofficial :s
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    The Man
    Going for invisible DNA cause it sounds cool to me
    The Man
    DNA3000 said:

I was a little upset that @DNA3000 ’s wasn’t “Geneious” (Do you use that program at work DNA? I’m curious how widespread it is)

Actually, "DNA" isn't a reference to genetics, it's a handle I've used online off and on that's actually an acronym for something else more personalized.
    Ah okay. Makes sense
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    The Man
    Snizzbar said:

They're all pretty cringe, and a couple are seemingly chosen to inflate some already over-inflated egos.

I definitely agree. Supreme lagacy and diggedy dork is so cringe
    The Man

Do people really care that much about titles? Im actually curious about this, no disrespect.

I don’t think anyone really cares that much about them, but it’s like proof of what content you have completed (helpful for recruiting people)

Some also look cool, and people like that
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Do people really care that much about titles? Im actually curious about this, no disrespect.

I may do the boss rush again for all the titles lol
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    The Man

I love collecting titles but i dont care at all about grey titles. Even though i hate most of the titles i wouldve run it 6 times if it were blue titles