**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Newest 6*

Sigh another day another bad champion

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Except vulture is a havok killer...very important in the game. I had to use my r3 5* vulture for 6.1.6 exploration for that havok 🤷‍♂️
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Jaded said:

Except vulture is a havok killer...very important in the game. I had to use my r3 5* vulture for 6.1.6 exploration for that havok 🤷‍♂️

Have a 5:65 doc oc so don’t really need another havok counter and outside of that matchup don’t see much use except for maybe his powerdrain? Except again I have doc oc for that
    You said useless, he’s not useless. He may be pointless because of other rank ups you have done. But that doesn’t take away from what few fights he can be good for.
    Jaded said:

You said useless, he’s not useless. He may be pointless because of other rank ups you have done. But that doesn’t take away from what few fights he can be good for.

Just let me be annoyed lol like I get he has his uses but I’m annoyed because out of my 6 6* only 1 is actually useful for me

Jaded said:

Just let me be annoyed lol like I get he has his uses but I’m annoyed because out of my 6 6* only 1 is actually useful for me
    Of course mate. Be annoyed. I was too with my last 6* being jugs. Which you have. But at least I have more 6* then you and over half of them have a use.

Jaded said:

Seems to be about a 50/50 split did you get mixed the entire way through or good at the start/bad at the start
    edited September 2019

Jaded said:

Seems to be about a 50/50 split did you get mixed the entire way through or good at the start/bad at the start
    I got luke cage first the day 6* were introduced, then red hulk. The rest I don’t remember the order. The last three were moon knight, vtd then jugs.