**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss Rush Reset/Move [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Syst3maticSyst3matic Posts: 10

It's under Daily quests.. ;)

Of course it is, lmao
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    edited September 2019

FYI: This is a bug, and we are working on moving it back.

People are also able to get the 10k 5* shards for a second time. Will anything be done about that since not everyone will probably get them twice?
    Where’s that Morton salt meme? Just run through it again.
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51

FYI: This is a bug, and we are working on moving it back.

People are also able to get the 10k 5* shards for a second time. Will anything be done about that since not everyone will probably get them twice?
    What do you want them to take it away from the ones who completed it again? I’d recommend you run through it real fast.
    I mean, they take everything else that is "bugged" and an "advantage to some" that is "unfair". 🤷‍♀️
  • Kalantak said:

well i went in and awakened nebula from featured 5* ,i have no regrets if they wanna take her back 😔

I have no doubt that they will lol
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I got modok I really hope they don’t take him
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    I ve done the boss rush and it shows that's completed at 100% but i see other players can re do it and gain the 10000 5s shards for a second time.... This isn't fair
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Well nothing was done about people getting double rewards last season. Shouldn’t be done now either. This is on them

Thats not true. Their rewards were reversed:
    https://youtu.be/ya588ZAChiw
  • M_virk said:

It's not exactly unfair to anyone since it resets for everyone.
    It is also on the daily quests tab so it will reset everyday

Maybe.. golden circle is under daily and resets once a week.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Just chalk this up as a bug that’s worked in the community’s favour. Let’s see how quick they fix it!!
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    It’s in daily quest now
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Well I pulled 2 Iron Patriots so if y’all feel compelled to take him back I won’t complain.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    M_virk said:

Given that it was put into daily quests and it was mentioned by kabam that you can run it again. I dont think it will be right for them to take back the rewards.
    People who dont use forums could easily think that this could be a daily event now and would run it again and may even spend units to finish it.
    Since no warning has been sent in game to stop people from doing the boss rush, they cant take the rewards back.

They actually could as it was originally in the event quest section where its suppose to be and the bug which has made it go into the daily and reset it self is a bug that should make people wait and see on what kabam says or wait till its changed back and see if actually is intended as getting double rewards is unfair in the game yes everyone can do it twice but it shouldn't of been able to be done as the quest normally would stay at 100% and not reset
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    I was waiting for this post. Took longer than I thought.

• Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    You two genius..... There is another discussion similar to this on general discussion......
This discussion has been closed.