**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone else think that this Boss Rush was actually fun?

2»

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Not to brag, but this was 10 mins of fun. Got them down with my first try.

Great content for mid players. Terrible for Endgame players. Really wish there was a Cavalier version in addition.
  • Gavstert99Gavstert99 Posts: 9
    IOSJasoN said:

I did.. until I got Rhino from the reward lol
    Ah well, more arena fodder I guess

Got a symbiote Spidey, but pulled Starky with the 1000 shards from the login calendar so it evens out
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Only had trouble with Sym supreme. Domino super easy with the right champ. CapIW mowed her
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Sparky is great for quake, sym supreme and taskmaster. Felt good using him again as he gets benched a little now. Hype for KG, CapIW for domino and invisible women 👍
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Magik for KG
    Void for domino
    Domino for IW and quake
    Magik for SS (I admit I got favorable rng with him throwing 2 sp2 right away before I could lock him)
    Iceman for TM

Had to restart once because I didn't read the domino node and realized I needed void. Otherwise, pretty easy.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    quest was better then last year for sure! but should have been units, sig stones gold/iso n 5k shards shd b enough
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Was a good event other than SS. Terrible design unless you have a roster full of 5/65 or R2 six stars.
    Other than that node great quest!
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    the boss rush is not worth my time and frustration for 1 5star and a lousy title
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    My best team was
    Ghost
    Wasp
    Hood
    Cap IW
    OG Vision

Ghost for everything but Domino who I took with Berdo. The Beardo/Vision synergy was awesome for Ghost vs Sym.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed this. I'm definitely one of the mid-range Summoners it was aimed at!

That last fight with Taskmaster, though. Jeez...
  • KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    Couldn’t agree more. Awesome job to the Content Creators.
  • I can’t get past Domino. My best counters to her are 4*’s and one slip up and I’m dead.

Void worked really well for me
  • Bene11Bene11 Posts: 10
    I used Hyperion vs Domino, easy fight, stuck fury-sp3-sp1
  • Bene11Bene11 Posts: 10

Only had trouble with Sym supreme. Domino super easy with the right champ. CapIW mowed her

Sparky can destroy SS. Use sp1(stun) and repeat this all fight.:D