**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game Outage 09/19/19 [Merged Threads]

AZOG_AZOG_ Posts: 25
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
emergency maintenance again? so boring

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Yes. In a war fight. Kabammed.
  • We're working on getting this resolved ASAP!
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Yeah, experiencing the same.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    During Arena the game dropped out a few minutes ago. Some on my team were getting the Emergency Maintenance Pop-Up, but I was still getting reconnected. The Red-WiFi indicator appeared, and when it went away I was jumped to my 3rd Arena fight. The 2nd fight was ignored and counted as a loss.

What just happened? There were no prior fight recoveries to skip this one.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Two of my ally mates were in a war fight! Come on!
    Bug favors the players -> Emergency! Shut game down NOW!
    Bug favors Kabam -> F them! Let's tell them we'll look at it in 3 months and just hope they forget about it.
  • PsyDuckPsyDuck Posts: 12
    I was in a fight against 6.2.6 champion. And the game kicked me out. This is the second time that i have tried to fight against the champion. And that server maintance was appeared in the first time. Soooooo, Kabam what we gonna do about it?
  • I just turned on the usels, where, should I take them ?! no matter how the season war, it was impossible to start maintenance at another time ?!
  • I just turned on the usels, where, should I take them ?! no matter how the season war, it was impossible to start maintenance at another time ?!

Emergency Maintenance isn't timed, it just happens.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    Maintenance was yesterday!!!!! What did you do???? Attack will be soon, some players from alliance now come home and they cannot push their defenders!!! Thank you very much!
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Really emergency maintenance just because a few players got an extra 5 star champ ?
  • Fresh restart and y'all should be able to get back in!
  • I only turned on the amp in the war of unions
  • 6LXVI6LXVI Posts: 21
    It will be interesting to see how Kabam handles this error and the players that spent the extra shards.
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    So are the double shard rewards still available for everyone for beating it twice?
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    6LXVI said:

It will be interesting to see how Kabam handles this error and the players that spent the extra shards.

I thought this event was good, but I only did it once, I won't do more just to win more titles, who does it twice well if take the fragments of 5* (want another title and did not know the fragments more), but Those who do more than that already know it's a bug and are taking advantage of it, acting in bad faith, have taken a lot of advantage on that.
This discussion has been closed.