**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.4 All or Nothing Antman

Any counters for him? It’s the only path left for me to 100% act 5.4. These are my top champions

Comments

• JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    Dr. Voodoo sp2 with even combo
  • blak_mambablak_mamba Posts: 46
    Haji_Saab said:

Hawkeye works

Don’t have him in my roster

• blak_mambablak_mamba Posts: 46
    Gigi said:

Which chapter are you stuck in?

5.4.6 buffet node path
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Luke Cage if he’s duped.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Rogue l2 can power drain. Also emma can tank an l3 with diamond form
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Emma can taunt with heavy in telepath form, also heavy gives less power in diamond form
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
  • NeofrackNeofrack Posts: 41
    i use quake
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I did it with Domino's heavy incinerate. Also, any hit based abilities tend to fail, so Rogue SP2 is not an option. I'd recommend Hawkeye or Archangel, whom I see on your roster. Just stack the Neurotoxins and watch him die
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I did it with Domino's heavy incinerate. Also, any hit based abilities tend to fail, so Rogue SP2 is not an option. I'd recommend Hawkeye or Archangel, whom I see on your roster. Just stack the Neurotoxins and watch him die

The other good thing about Domino is that if you manage to get her SP2 off without pushing Ant Man to an SP3, it has an in built taunt. Same with Sparky and his taunt, it counters AoN nodes really well. Just be careful that they don't have unblockable specials like in 6.1.6 AoN path. Learned that one the hard way lmao.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Killmonger sp2 easy mate
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Ghost & Hood.
    Or Killmonger.