**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss Rush Reset/Move [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    PirateJon said:

Why do you narcs care if your fellow players get double rewards. Do it yourself and keep your mouth shut.

Wow.
  • BearmongerBearmonger Posts: 4
    Leaving it there for others to compete I agree. Taking away the five stars those who did do it even if they don't leave it there would be unfair. It's kabams fault not ours. And some spent money to do it which means they will lose their favorite thing. I got two good champs so in my case I'd be very upset if they took that and I spent 10$
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Damn I was too late to get double rewards :(
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Bug. Just do it again and get another trash champ)
  • BearmongerBearmonger Posts: 4
    What fix
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Best to leave it for today then make the same mistake again tomorrow I think
  • GuddyjrGuddyjr Posts: 6
    Mixalis said:

Looks like they fixed it pretty soon after I posted here.
    Not that it matters as the 5* I got was almost as bad as yesterday’s.

My former alliance got all memes. I'm still in line chat with them and it was hilarious the pulls they were getting. I duped my Rhino.
    King Groot and Cable for me lol
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Did it again. Duped Mr Sinister. Had to spend a few revives since my Void was on AW defence, so I had to use a 3* Archangel
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

This is ****. You took my shards back because your mistake. But the ones who opened the crystal keep their champ. How is that fair @Kabam Miike

They just announced that they aren't taking away anyone's shards...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Now that you've announced that ppl can keep the rewards, it should be open to everyone to run again.
  • digidivdigidiv Posts: 16

Now that you've announced that ppl can keep the rewards, it should be open to everyone to run again.

It always has been open to everyone to run again - and you can get 5 different titles if you run it 5 times. Just, don’t expect any more 5* crystal XD
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    4* void worked for domino with war on
  • Umm, I have a query that when exactly was the boss rush fixed? I completed it once yesterday and I clearly remember doing it after the emergency maintenance and getting bonus shards.
  • I was unaware of the “bug”. Ran it again to get the next title and got 10k shards. Thanks again kabam.
  • ChrisjefcChrisjefc Posts: 16
    Some people aint even advanced enough to run this once, now people who are advanced get a second bite and another 5* champion to advance them even further from others.... Completly unfair
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    megamang said:

Most of the people complaining probably couldn't beat it anyways. Just sayin.

Isn't that the point ?
    On one hand, you have people with already pretty stacked rosters with probably dozens of 5* and especially the right champs to deal with the most problematic fights in this boss rush, who were able to get double rewards (good for them, I mean it, not afraid to say I would have done the same), and then on the other hand you have people like me who know how to play the game as well as the others BUT lack the specifics champs to get through one of the fights (for example, Domino for me) and will miss out on the 5* which could have been game changing for someone with only a handfull of 5* in his roster... Richs getting richer and all that. I'm glad you all got another shot and again, I would have done the same, but there's more to (some of) the complaints than just rating out, each side must acknowledge the other's point of view in this matter.
    But I don't care more than that, I'll be ready for BR3 ! :p
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231

megamang said:

Most of the people complaining probably couldn't beat it anyways. Just sayin.

Isn't that the point ?
    On one hand, you have people with already pretty stacked rosters with probably dozens of 5* and especially the right champs to deal with the most problematic fights in this boss rush, who were able to get double rewards (good for them, I mean it, not afraid to say I would have done the same), and then on the other hand you have people like me who know how to play the game as well as the others BUT lack the specifics champs to get through one of the fights (for example, Domino for me) and will miss out on the 5* which could have been game changing for someone with only a handfull of 5* in his roster... Richs getting richer and all that. I'm glad you all got another shot and again, I would have done the same, but there's more to (some of) the complaints than just rating out, each side must acknowledge the other's point of view in this matter.
    But I don't care more than that, I'll be ready for BR3 ! :p
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90hjXjXkzFs
This discussion has been closed.