**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5 and 6 Star Joe Fixit

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I think it's time we get a 5 and 6 star Joe Fixit in the basic pools or even in the dungeon crystals, there's so many other god-tier champions available as 6 stars, but we can't even get Joe Fixit as a 5 star. He's one of the funnest and best champs in the game and it bums me out that I can't bring my four star one into Act 6. Please add him!

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Ufuomah I'll feel better when some from Kabam tells me why they won't add Joe to the 5 and 6 pool. Seriously, though, I just really love Joe Fixit and want to be able to use him in Act 6 and end-game content.
    @Xdonre maybe in this case you’re right lol
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    One of my fave so-called "meme" champs is Groot ... he is tree ... who doesn't love trees... LOL :D
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Joe fixit would be cool to have as a 5*
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Somehow I missed the humor tag. lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Hey, @StevieManWonder. If you're interested, I recently posted a rework for Joe in the Improvement Thread. Take a look and let me know what you think:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/970220/#Comment_970220
    @Magrailothos Wow! Absolutely brilliant and incredibly well thought out! I really enjoyed reading that and those changes would certainly balance Joe Fixit much better, the only suggestion I have is to remove the part about him shrugging off Warlock’s infection faster as it doesn’t fit with the traits of either character.
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    edited September 2019
    Please no.. We can't find him if he doesn't exist. And this is awesome
  • Xdonre said:

One of my fave so-called "meme" champs is Groot ... he is tree ... who doesn't love trees... LOL :D

Political, but Brazilian President

#savetheamazon
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Joe Fixit for end game content? Are you sure?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Joe Fixit for end game content? Are you sure?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Guessing they are holding Big Joe and SW as a bonus for LOLv2
  • JVoorheesJVoorhees Posts: 48

• Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    yes where is 5 and 6star Joe Fixit he need to be those stars in the game
    @RoninMan Absolutely, Joe Fixit would be great for a lot of fights.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Joe should have been added before Netflix dd. Just swap dd out and put joe in the 5* crystals already he at least has utility and nobody will ever miss Netflix dd
    @Dshu I can confirm, my 5 star netflix DD is one of my most hated champs.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

@Dshu I can confirm, my 5 star netflix DD is one of my most hated champs.

Joe at least has utility and a fun special 3 animation. While not my favorite hulk (I prefer red his special 3 just shows the rage) he has synergies and immunity that would make him useful. Netflix is so bland people forget he exists and is only mentioned when a new invisible opponent pops up. After a couple days he is quickly forgotten since we learn more effective counters to the new champs. I don't think I've ever heard someone say I love playing with my Netflix dd. Joe on the other hand is a fun champ even if he isn't the hardest hitter
    @Dshu the most positive thing I can say about Netflix Daredevil is that he has reliable armor breaks and very high block proficiency. But he is an absolutely miserable champion it play with.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    joe fixit as 6*?
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    He was my first 4*. My only for awhile actually, pure luck early on. Took forever to rank him up. He’s not terrible, but along with my main hero - 2* Mags - helped me get better... because they aren’t great. Sorry. Has good synergy with a couple of guys though, and I’m an expert with him now, so I do still use him for arenas.

I wouldn’t hate a 5 or 6, but he’s not my fave.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @StevieManWonder once upon a time I pulled Joe Fixit from one of my first 4* crystals. I was in an alliance that was really too high for me but I came in a package deal. It was game changing and I was anxious to pull my weight and get my 3*s upgraded. I asked if he was good and the more experienced players danced around the fact that he was horrible (this was pre willpower nerf. He was absolutely terrible). and they told me he was fun to play. I burned units running the daily quests for cats and took him straight to 3/30. Then I discovered he was arguably the worst champ in the game. He would constantly heal the opponent to full health and I came to hate him. When I was close to my first 5* crystal I sold him and pulled a 5* Star Lord. I have sold him ever since on principle lol. Most of my 4*s are max sig, but I still rank Joe Fixit to 3/30 and then sell him. If they make him a 5* or a 6* and I can't sell him I don't know how I will handle it lol. I say let sleeping dogs lie.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Yes I know y'all but we all like a meme tier to be fair for me it's groot
    I’d imagine his regen would be good at a five or six star level and his stun is a guaranteed one with a long duration. He’s not a bad champ by any means