**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What 4* to rank 5

Hello so I have enough recourses to rank 5 a 4* champ but which one help would be appreciated. The content I’m trying to complete is master 100% event quest, 100% master (maybe epic) time after time, maybe uncollected run in the near-ish future. Help would be appreciated.

What 4* to rank 5 19 votes

Nick fury (duped)
42%
Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSLordRaymond3Etjamapsp742Adishvar_26Ctleath_013Edeuink 8 votes
Captain Marvel MCU (unduped)
10%
Xyresic_LemonOctoberstack 2 votes
Stark Spidey (unduped)
26%
GAM3RGUYmufix10or_StrongFhfjghhggggjfhfjgOggrass 5 votes
Cull obsidian (unduped)
21%
xafiZombieZeddTony886Neofrack 4 votes
Thor classic (duped)
0%
Wait for something better
0%

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Stark Spidey (unduped)
    If you're going to be going for Uncollected, Sparky still is an excellent choice for the Collector with his assisted evade on specials and taunt to bait out sp 1 and 2.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel MCU (unduped)
    I’d say Fury if you know how to play him well (i.e., using his charge utilities, getting up deep wounds and playing without getting hit while in his real form).

For Master EQ though, a 5/50 Cap Marvel absolutely melts through content once in binary mode, with some combos and a SP2 enough to take out most champs. She’s very straightforward to play well, though you need to be fairly good at parrying and minimising damage while ramping up though.

Personally I’d recommend ranking up Cap Marvel and running both her and Fury for the synergys, and then consider taking up Sparky when you get round to the collector as @10or_Strong said.
  • Options
    _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Cull obsidian (unduped)
    Cull has best damage output in game now but they going to rebalance him soon,but still he will be good option for you