**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

next boss rush

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
I don't know if my thought are out of place, but i think Kabam should make the next boss rush champion selection themselves. i think the reward would have been more ( with more i meant as in extra reward).

i think we only got 1x 10k 5* shards because the champion selections picked from the people that were part of the boss rush champion selections were too easy to defeat making kabam giving us this reward not that much. Would definitely been another story if Kabam made their own boss rush and not by us community or i'm just off here.

Comments

• 10k 5* for what took me about 20 minutes - took 2 tries to work out SS is pretty good in my book.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    but last time boss rush gave more, didn't it?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

but last time boss rush gave more, didn't it?

A 4 star and a few sig ston and 175 units I’m think it was so no was it more that this time I’m wil not say
    This post is no way a complaining thread or whatsoever. I simply think it was too easy and short.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I think the rewards for this content are great considering it doesnt take that long to complete. It took me quite a few tries/restarts to get past Domino but other that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plus I got a 5* Ghost from the shards I won, so as you can imagine I'm well chuffed!
    I suppose it’s pros and cons for everyone. I think the fight was just too easy, I mean I actually looked forward the boss Rush a lot and hoped it will be fun but no :s
    Lmao I’m only getting disagree 😂
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Better suggestion: Increase the reward... a 5* crystal isn't much these days. Can't comprehend the the reasoning of some people.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I don't know if my thought are out of place, but i think Kabam should make the next boss rush champion selection themselves. i think the reward would have been more ( with more i meant as in extra reward).

i think we only got 1x 10k 5* shards because the champion selections picked from the people that were part of the boss rush champion selections were too easy to defeat making kabam giving us this reward not that much. Would definitely been another story if Kabam made their own boss rush and not by us community or i'm just off here.

The difficulty was not too high because the creators were told to aim it to be a challenge to be completed with 4*.
    At least I'm fairly sure that's what one of them commented
  • Daddrieda said:

The community boss rush rewards were originally lower, consistent with last year's community boss rush. It was the content creator designers that advocated for increasing the rewards. If the event was designed without the player designers, the rewards probably would have been lower.
  • TwmR said:

Daddrieda said:

The difficulty was not too high because the creators were told to aim it to be a challenge to be completed with 4*.
    At least I'm fairly sure that's what one of them commented
    Yes and no. The original request was to design a fight using the previous Boss Rush as the inspiration for design and difficulty. The players only had control over which champion and which node buffs to apply, and Kabam "scaled" the fights upward with their own champion (i.e. attack/health) and other buffs and the champion rank, which the players did not specify.

After the fights were scaled with Kabam's buffs and the champion rank and the content creator buffs the designers were given an opportunity to test the final fights, and were told that the intent was for the fights to be theoretically doable by players with 4* rosters (presumably very large, highly ranked ones).

I believe the adjustments recommended by the designers have less to do with the "4* requirement" and more to do with the fights being much harder than they originally intended, as the players didn't know how strong the champions would be overall. We might have guessed at the champion buff but the ranks were hand chosen by Kabam in the original Boss Rush as well as this one.
    Yes and no. The original request was to design a fight using the previous Boss Rush as the inspiration for design and difficulty. The players only had control over which champion and which node buffs to apply, and Kabam "scaled" the fights upward with their own champion (i.e. attack/health) and other buffs and the champion rank, which the players did not specify.

After the fights were scaled with Kabam's buffs and the champion rank and the content creator buffs the designers were given an opportunity to test the final fights, and were told that the intent was for the fights to be theoretically doable by players with 4* rosters (presumably very large, highly ranked ones).

I believe the adjustments recommended by the designers have less to do with the "4* requirement" and more to do with the fights being much harder than they originally intended, as the players didn't know how strong the champions would be overall. We might have guessed at the champion buff but the ranks were hand chosen by Kabam in the original Boss Rush as well as this one.

I see! Thanks for telling the idea behind the design.