**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening Gem

I have a 4* generic awakening gem and i don’t know if i should use it on my Blade, x-23, ghost rider or scarlet witch. I’m 2 quests away from being uncollected and I need a champ that’s going to help me get through this. My team right now is hyperion, nick fury, gwenpool, doc oc and spider gwen. Thanks!

Comments

• SW is a solid choice. Becomes a hell of a lot better with the dupe and she still has value in later parts of Act 5. Blade is a good choice simply because of how much value you get out of the healing
  • X4DaysX4Days Posts: 33
    Too_qik said:

Nick fury.
    If he is allready duped then hyperion
    If he is allready duped then gwenpool
    If she is allready duped then blade
    If they are all allready duped then hoard it.

ya my starting 5 right now are all duped. the only reason i was hesitant to awaken blade is because i already have gwenpool and nick. i don’t have the utility that sw and ghost rider brings.

• X4DaysX4Days Posts: 33
    Mauled said:

SW is a solid choice. Becomes a hell of a lot better with the dupe and she still has value in later parts of Act 5. Blade is a good choice simply because of how much value you get out of the healing

ya some sw gameplay i see is crazy good. you think that would be my best choice to help me out with finishing act 5?
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    X4Days said:

Too_qik said:

Nick fury.
    If he is allready duped then hyperion
    If he is allready duped then gwenpool
    If she is allready duped then blade
    If they are all allready duped then hoard it.

ya my starting 5 right now are all duped. the only reason i was hesitant to awaken blade is because i already have gwenpool and nick. i don’t have the utility that sw and ghost rider brings.

I would do SW over Ghost Rider, he only gets an extra judgement with a fury. SW gets nasty