**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Das not fair you guys!

Yeo89Yeo89 Posts: 14
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
So I usually sleep during the day because I do a job that many others wouldn't want to do, which takes place at night. Being that I fill this position and the economy and interwebs continue to function properly because of my generosity... And that if I quit said job, the whole world would feel the effects of my decision as your government's and internet's begin to shut down.

What I'm trying to say is... I always miss out on bugs that benefit the community, extra reward bugs, PhC bugs, L1 revive potion "bug". This happens because I have no choice but to clear content towards the end of the month when I have the time to do it, at which point the bug has came and gone. So what I propose is, I will continue to work my job, as you all work yours at Kabam and everywhere else in the world. Therefore allowing the world to continue to function as is. As long as.... >>>> vv

10,000 shards for everyone who already beat the challenge.
20,000 shards for everyone who hasn't.
Nothing for those who took advantage of the extra 10,000 shards, bcuz they has 20k.
It's pretty simple actually.

If some people got it then why not give it to everyone? If you're gonna let them keep the extra 10k, then let us all get 20k. Its common sense if you ask me. Unless you aren't about that common sense/Logical life. Basically, just be fair. You expect to be treated fairly in the world, so why not do the same. 😠😠

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yes. I'm sure that if one person, being you, quits their job the whole world will collapse. Since your job is that important surely you don't mind losing out on a few shards due to how supremely important your whole existence must be!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Yeo89 said:

So I usually sleep during the day because I do a job that many others wouldn't want to do, which takes place at night. Being that I fill this position and the economy and interwebs continue to function properly because of my generosity... And that if I quit said job, the whole world would feel the effects of my decision as your government's and internet's begin to shut down.

What I'm trying to say is... I always miss out ok bugs that benefit the community, extra reward bugs, PhC bugs, L1 revive potion "bug". This happens because I have no choice but to clear content towards the end of the month when I have the time to do it. So what I propose is, I will continue to work my job, as you all work yours at Kabam and everywhere else in the world. Therefore allowing the world to continue to function as is. As long as.... >>>> vv

10,000 shards for everyone who already beat the challenge.
    Nothing for those who took advantage of the extra 10,000 shards, bcuz they has 20k
    It's pretty simple actually.

If some people got it then why not give it to everyone? If you're gonna let them keep the extra 10k, then let us all get 20k. Its common sense if you ask me. Unless you aren't about that common sense/Logical life. 😠😠

Not just give that ain’t fair either make u work to cler it more that 1 time
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stop begging for extra rewards, your sleep isn’t an excuse, the boss rush was out for 24 hours before the extra shards, and the extra shards have been available much longer than anyone would normally sleep
  • Yeo89Yeo89 Posts: 14
    How is it begging? Might as well make it 20k and give it to everyone. Instead of some people getting left out
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    Your job isn’t that important and if you did quit you would be replaced. There is not a job out there that you make yours out to be but nice trying to sell it like that.
    edited September 2019
    I play later in the month, if you read my post you'd see. It's almost as if you're just attacking in an attempt to stop others to get an extra 10k too as if they dont deserve it because they didn't do it fast enough?

If the quest gave 20k from the get go, and I had a bug and got 10k shards, should it be left like that? What's fair is fair bro. I'm sure you complain about wages on the regular and cry to your mom about your sister all the time.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Yeo89 said:

Why free shards to someone who didn't even go a single run though the BR? Better option would be to give 10k shards for first 2 runs.
    Getting double rewards and getting half rewards are two completely different things.

It's also no one elses fault nor problem if you play things later in the month.

Suck it up buttercup, your problems are yours alone.
    ChrisA there are so many jobs in the world that at least 99.99% of people would never even begin to imagine working. Weather it be dangerous, hazardous, or just plain nasty. If I began to name them I'd bore you with a wall of text of jobs and words you'd fail to understand.
    ItsDamien said:

Getting double rewards and getting half rewards are two completely different things.

You almost make it sound like if they changed it to 20k shards that it would bother you. I guess you guys deserve the bug and were clearly justified if your 10k compensation for it.

Kabam, you better not change it to 20k because these guys are gonna start calling for it to be removed from accounts instead... smh. What clowns. Support your fellow players, what's the big deal if they set it to 20k.
    Yeo89 said:

ItsDamien said:

Support your fellow players, what's the big deal if they set it to 20k.
    Smh.. Who am I kidding, I could imagine all the rage... You guys coming at me like I said something wrong. So much hostility, such a shame.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yeo89 said:

ChrisA there are so many jobs in the world that at least 99.99% of people would never even begin to imagine working. Weather it be dangerous, hazardous, or just plain nasty. If I began to name them I'd bore you with a wall of text of jobs and words you'd fail to understand.

You are busy with work, you sleep in the day, and therefore you miss out on community friendly bugs. It may be an unfortunate situation, but kabam doesn't owe you anything.
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    Yeo89 said:

I play later in the month, if you read my post you'd see. It's almost as if you're just attacking in an attempt to stop others to get an extra 10k too as if they dont deserve it because they didn't do it fast enough?

If the quest gave 20k from the get go, and I had a bug and got 10k shards, should it be left like that? What's fair is fair bro. I'm sure you complain about wages on the regular and cry to your mom about your sister all the time.

Actually I believe you made it out as your jobs keeps everything in the world spinning. I missed out as well but don’t hear me demanding extra rewards. I see a lot of complaining here. I can understand the nerfs because as others said you grind and push and spend money to get a champ how he is at this point only for the company to say oh that’s not what we wanted we want to make them worse. It’s like buying a new car and the car company comes back and says oh we didn’t want to make the car this good we want to take a few parts out (nerf) this way it will run as it was intended.
    My adv to others when a champ is herded go look at what you spent to ach this champ and request a refund of that amount since you are not happy with the changes and would have never spent that money for the champ as it is now. Maybe if enough did that it would affect their income and they would stop nerfing champs and fix the bugs in the game.

Yeo89 said:

You are busy with work, you sleep in the day, and therefore you miss out on community friendly bugs. It may be an unfortunate situation, but kabam doesn't owe you anything.
    No of course not, but if they did change it to 20k for players who haven't started yet. It would bother you big time correct?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Pretty simple saying fits this thread perfectly.

Snooze ya lose.

Yeo89 said:

Actually I believe you made it out as your jobs keeps everything in the world spinning. I missed out as well but don’t hear me demanding extra rewards. I see a lot of complaining here. I can understand the nerfs because as others said you grind and push and spend money to get a champ how he is at this point only for the company to say oh that’s not what we wanted we want to make them worse. It’s like buying a new car and the car company comes back and says oh we didn’t want to make the car this good we want to take a few parts out (nerf) this way it will run as it was intended.
    My adv to others when a champ is herded go look at what you spent to ach this champ and request a refund of that amount since you are not happy with the changes and would have never spent that money for the champ as it is now. Maybe if enough did that it would affect their income and they would stop nerfing champs and fix the bugs in the game.
    Lmfaooo I spoke about collapsing governments the internet and the economy shutting down. On a scale of 1-10 of seriousness, you thought I was at around 9000 right? Holy moly, what's the world coming to.

I take it back, do not change the rewards to 20k or give a further 10k to anyone who missed the second set. The forums will collapse.
    My job makes the world spin guys. 0 sarcasm detected by many. Please close thread asap. From the title to the jokes to the spelling, I thought I was on to something... r/whoosh
    Yeo89 said:

ItsDamien said:

You almost make it sound like if they changed it to 20k shards that it would bother you. I guess you guys deserve the bug and were clearly justified if your 10k compensation for it.

Kabam, you better not change it to 20k because these guys are gonna start calling for it to be removed from accounts instead... smh. What clowns. Support your fellow players, what's the big deal if they set it to 20k.
    What's the big deal if they keep it at 10k? You really think that one extra basic 5* Crystal is going to benefit anyone's accounts massively?

Let's look at the main scenarios here.

1) Lower end players. Somehow they manage to complete the Boss Rush twice, they gain an extra 5* champ. Will this help them get to Uncollected or Cavalier with that one extra champ? I doubt it unless it was a massively roster changing champ, which let's be honest it probably wasn't, and if it was they'd still need to spend a long while ranking it up for it to be actually useful.

2) Mid players. They get a second 5* for their time, they've probably already beaten act 5 and are looking to be Cavalier. That one extra 5* is highly unlikely going to be the reason they make that push unless they got some amazing roster changing champ, in which they'd still need to rank up and potentially awaken depending on the champ. Does this benefit them massively? Not really. It sped up their progression by potentially one month extra.

3) High end players. Cool they got another 275 - 550 6* shards for their almost guaranteed dupe of whatever 5* they pulled. Did this benefit them massively? No.

Tell me in which of those scenarios does this massively give an advantage to?

If they decide to let everyone earn double rewards by completing the BR twice, I'm fine with that. But should people just be given the extra rewards for only one completion, or not even completing it in the first place? No.

The simple fact is overall, it's 10k shards. You can gain that amount easily every month with very little play time, and if you put the work in you can gain that in a week.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Why would you want to get free rewards when you
    didn't even atttempt the quest?? If someone else get the double rewards that's fine.... They did the quest and they are entitled to those rewards be it because of bug or not..

I don't understand why do people complain just because others were able to do it first.... It's not the end of world or something...

BTW I haven't done the quest yet...
    K
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Yeo89 said:

Yeo89 said:

Basically, just be fair. You expect to be treated fairly in the world, so why not do the same. 😠😠

Since you are talking about being treated fairly, we had to do 2 runs for those 20k shards and many out there had to use items/boosts (twice) to do that. So if they change it to 20k for a single run, how's that fair to you? So isn't it fair that you do 2 runs for 10k each? As far as I know, even 2 hours back you could do your second run so you're telling you slept for around 24 hours?
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    I was on the last boss when the server went down yesterday, and didn't know about the double rewards. Server came up, finished it, got my 10K shards and went to read what had happened. Ran it a second time after Kabam said they weren't going to take back the second 10K shards so I did it again and got just a shiny new title. Doesn't seem fair to me, but whatever.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yeo89 said:

My job makes the world spin guys. 0 sarcasm detected by many. Please close thread asap. From the title to the jokes to the spelling, I thought I was on to something... r/whoosh

If this entire thread was you're attempt at sarcasm it isn't working cause the message comes across as you complaining about a legit situation.
    Yeo89 said:

Yeo89 said:

No of course not, but if they did change it to 20k for players who haven't started yet. It would bother you big time correct?
    It would bother me, which is why they did not do it. But yet you are suggesting that they should do it?
    edited September 2019

Yeo89 said:

Yeo89 said:

Basically, just be fair. You expect to be treated fairly in the world, so why not do the same. 😠😠

Since you are talking about being treated fairly, we had to do 2 runs for those 20k shards and many out there had to use items/boosts (twice) to do that. So if they change it to 20k for a single run, how's that fair to you? So isn't it fair that you do 2 runs for 10k each? As far as I know, even 2 hours back you could do your second run so you're telling you slept for around 24 hours?
    Man just give up. Even if they made it 10k on the first run and 10k on the fifth run you'd all still be complaining. I get it. You're the kids who went HAM on your parents if your younger brother got treated as well as you did, or recieved the same items. Yours has to be x2. Thread is closed. Ty for opening my eyes a bit more to the nasties of planet earth.

P.s. I'm quitting my job say goodbye to planet earth and your precious internet!
    Yeo89 said:

Yeo89 said:

Yeo89 said:

Man just give up. Even if they made it 10k on the first run and 10k on the fifth run you'd all still be complaining. I get it. You're the kids who went HAM on your parents if your younger brother got treated as well as you did, or recieved the same items. Yours has to be x2. Thread is closed. Ty for opening my eyes a bit more to the nasties of planet earth.

P.s. I'm quitting my job say goodbye to planet earth and your precious internet!
    Ah you must have been the kid who always cried when they didn't get their way and as they grew up into their early 20s decided that sarcasm was a better way than crying because it didn't work. Gotcha. We're all Internet psychologists here!

Yeo89 said:

If this entire thread was you're attempt at sarcasm it isn't working cause the message comes across as you complaining about a legit situation.
    Yeo89 said:

Yeo89 said:

It would bother me, which is why they did not do it. But yet you are suggesting that they should do it?

You were very mad during last competition yes?
    Kk
    I feel the rage, do you feel it Kabam? I'm gonna go get my tan on, I dont foresee many more sunny days here in N.Y.

P.s. dont kill each other while I never check the forums again, or me in that case.