**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    @THALEMKYKO1 did you receive it ?

• KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62

Hey everybody,

My apologies for the confusion here. When we said that we would send you all the Gold and ISO after the 18th, we didn't mean immediately.

We had to wait until the Rank Down Tickets expired before we could query who used what. We're working on that now and hope to do this soon.

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The post states shortly after the 18th, I imagine it'll be within the next few days.
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98

@THALEMKYKO1 did you receive it ?

Nope
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    So we got this ally member who r5'd his She-Hulk ~ and ranked her down w. the tickets.

er'day in LINE he's like

where's my gold .. where's my iso .. blahh blah blah

er'day

like multiple times a day

apparently he can't post in the forums for whatever reason ~

and he's been begging for somebody to get on here and ask 🙄

truth be told I ranked down my She-Hulk from r4 to r1 as well as others in our ally

sorry Kabam guys for the tag ~ just trying to get an idea when we might get the gold and iso back so we can rank up other champs ~ mahalos for your time 🤙🏼🤙🏼 ~ and thank you for including those items as part of the rank down 👍🏻👍🏻

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Is he ok to give back all the units from level up and crystal/shards whatever he got by using She Hulk??

I hate it that everyone is complaining for each and every small thing but never appreciate the fact that we have a wonderful game with all Marvel characters ... And the team is trying to come up with some content every month... And there's a chance that bugs can appear sometimes..

I know that Gold is valuable but not that much rare as tier 2 alpha or tier5 basic... Just open some of 4* crystals and sell that ISO..
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Posts even after miike said they are currently working on it. Lol
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    😂😂

I'm not complaining .. I just did this as a favor for my ally mate - I'm actually stoked we're getting the gold and iso back ,, I might not have ranked down She-Hulk if we didn't ..

Prathap ur wrong tho - to take a toon to r5/4 is ALOT of gold and iso ~ especially for us that don't grind arena cause of family/work/real life/general hate of arena

will-o-wisp ~ thank you good Guardian, I salute your excellent service to the forums 😁!
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    So my rank down tickets are gone, they have disappeared. I used rank down from r4 to r3 and r3 to r2.
    Yet Still no Gold and no ISO. ????
    Not only that, but the 4* awakening gem we received for summoner appreciation, and i contemplated over and over and over on who to use it on. saw many videos on different champion game play.
    Would of used it on Corvus or Omega Red instead of CULL if i would of known a week later Kabam would announce a buff on him.
    Not only that, but i ranked him up to R5 .
    What gives Kabam?..
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited September 2019

So my rank down tickets are gone, they have disappeared. I used rank down from r4 to r3 and r3 to r2.
    Not only that, but the 4* awakening gem we received for summoner appreciation, and i contemplated over and over and over on who to use it on. saw many videos on different champion game play.
    Would of used it on Corvus or Omega Red instead of CULL if i would of known a week later Kabam would announce a buff on him.
    What gives Kabam?..

That's Painful Dude, Omega Red is Amazing Awakened. I'm growing tired of the constant buffs and nerfs, that's not cool selling something and than downgrading it without compensation, I realize they did it this time but only after half the players freaked out, it really should be a common practice to do this when a champ is seriously downgraded. I wouldn't be cool buying a Ferrari and than being forced to trade it in for a Toyota Corolla without compensation
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

What gives Kabam?..

Yawn
  • Osman_G90Osman_G90 Posts: 18
    RDT’s have expired. Any updates or ETA on Gold and ISO being sent out?

Hey everybody,

My apologies for the confusion here. When we said that we would send you all the Gold and ISO after the 18th, we didn't mean immediately.

We had to wait until the Rank Down Tickets expired before we could query who used what. We're working on that now and hope to do this soon.

• Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★

Ye it was meant to come on the 18th right

They were meant to expire on the 18th, but they didn't.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    When the RDTs expire I think you will recieve the gold and iso in a email in your inbox in-game
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    RDT are expired, but still no gold/iso
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Then I think it will take some time after. Wait a few days maybe
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Came here hoping for some witty option in the poll. Anyone else?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Any new updates??
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    There was an update this morning but not the kind were looking for, I thought it was the Collosus and Old Man Logan Buff in the update but they're both still Mediocre and still no ISO or Gold so....
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

There was an update this morning but not the kind were looking for, I thought it was the Collosus and Old Man Logan Buff in the update but they're both still Mediocre and still no ISO or Gold so....

Yeah I hope they get buffed during the October update but I really need that gold and iso to rank up Cull and yeah that is a bad mistake, but he will help a lot against the collector before he gets his nerf.
  • When we getting our gold and iso kabam!! 3 days late now
This discussion has been closed.