**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunday Arena

I’m sure that this has been brought up many many times but there needs to be an adjustment to the Sunday Arena and I have a thought. Keep Crystal Cornicopia but add the 2* arena with a 5* as the reward. You’ve ran this arena twice, if I remember correctly, and for myself, I find it fun. The Beta of the game is changing towards having max 5*s and R2 6*s so an arena that rewards a 5* crystal will not hurt anything.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    BooperXL said:

I’m sure that this has been brought up many many times but there needs to be an adjustment to the Sunday Arena and I have a thought. Keep Crystal Cornicopia but add the 2* arena with a 5* as the reward. You’ve ran this arena twice, if I remember correctly, and for myself, I find it fun. The Beta of the game is changing towards having max 5*s and R2 6*s so an arena that rewards a 5* crystal will not hurt anything.

That arena was for a special occasion originally, and they brought it back for one more time. I wouldn't expect that to be a permanent feature, let alone one that ran every week.
  • Options
    BooperXLBooperXL Posts: 42
    Probably not, it was just a suggestion cause Sunday arenas are kinda boring