**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss Rush

Hey Kabam, don't u think boss rush is too unfair for lower level players who want the rewards? they can't even clear the first boss and u are there tempting them with 10k 5 star shards that will help them level up. Why don't u create another boss rush with weaker opponents but with lesser rewards, let's say 5-7k 5 star shards. Just a suggestion

Comments

• Yeah I’m stuck on domino I’m shocked how it’s 28k champs in the first place they don’t know people like me can’t handle that I’m most people
  • Exactly. Then Domino with a constant health regen. That’s totally unfair. We already getting did wrong in Uncollected event quest for those of us who are just becoming Uncollected. But that Boss Rush is completely absurd. I hope y’all take heed to the originator’s statement.
  • Well guys I was in the same position when first br came out, couldn't do first opponent either, but 2nd was easy, I had to wait for my turn it seems, your time will come either, not this time maybe, its just not a content for your progress atm, that's it, not the end of the world
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void and AA are your friends for Domino
  • Exactly. Then Domino with a constant health regen. That’s totally unfair. We already getting did wrong in Uncollected event quest for those of us who are just becoming Uncollected. But that Boss Rush is completely absurd. I hope y’all take heed to the originator’s statement.

Try a high sig 3* Cap IW with a tech champ in the team and just parry him to death
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283

Hey Kabam, don't u think boss rush is too unfair for lower level players who want the rewards? they can't even clear the first boss and u are there tempting them with 10k 5 star shards that will help them level up. Why don't u create another boss rush with weaker opponents but with lesser rewards, let's say 5-7k 5 star shards. Just a suggestion

It isn't for everyone. It is for those who 'can' complete the run.
  • The reality is that these events are mainly designed for players who are deep into the game and are looking for things to keep them entertained.

10k 5* shards is a massive reward for 6 fights, even if they are pretty stacked.

Each fight has been designed so that there are very good counters available to beat them, it’s not like they’re packed out with some of the BS from the latter parts of Act 6.

KG is simple, Domino is your main challenge. You need heal reversal/block - you could use Void, CapIW, Loki, Human Torch (with despair) among others. The key with domino is the 2 best options can be low rarity if you just avoid contact or perfect parry.
    Pretty much anyone can do Quake, same with Invisible Woman.
    SS is a pain but Sparky with KL/Spidey synergy can stun chain him, so can Ronan. LC can tank that first SP3 to get you in the fight. Ghost/Hood - who cares about power gain anyway? Dormammu.
    Taskmaster is easy.

I find challenges like this are just designed to make you think a little bit and you can do all of this with 4* itemless if you’re good.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    While I have no issue with boss Rush as it is, I agree that not all content is for everyone.

I would like to point out the hypocrisy of saying that and then complaining that Sunday's arenas don't benefit end game players.
  • Ibrah10Ibrah10 Posts: 8
    This

Why don't u create another boss rush with weaker opponents but with lesser rewards, let's say 5-7k 5 star shards. Just a suggestion

No offence but if they did, then you would still complain that people are getting 17k shards while you only get 7k. You just have to rank up useful champs and figure out ways to use them. Anyone who can complete boss rush didn’t get there by accident and has put in a ton of time. If you do the same then don’t worry, you’ll be there one day too