**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Future of The Battlerealm

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Power Stone Champion is glowing red. Mystery slot is also glowing red, is it possible there will be more stone buffed champions.
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    Jestress said:

I'm thinking Apocalypse in the bottom left and Professor Xavier in the middle of the mutants!

But bottom left seems like the "Uncanny" X-Force. So it could be Fantomex ... depends how close they stick to the comic storylines.
  • r3dyr3dy Posts: 30
    Silver surfer on december, pls make him beyond god tier
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    So the lower right is Galactus with some of his heralds, connected to the center for........Entropy was hinted in a cut scene, right?
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Jestress said:

Also, since when did a black hole open in the contest?

I’m betting it’s the spot for Galactus or possibly the Beyonder

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    I'm betting entropy in the middle.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I was excited to see Silver there. I mean, we had a suspicion but...
    :)

Of course he’s in there. He’s been in the game as a narrative character - just like Jessica Jones, LockJaw, Grandmaster, Wolverine X-Force, etc

That alone doesn’t confirm he’s going to be a playable character - though I do suspect he will be added as a playable character.
    Fair enough. I think it's a good possibility though.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    edited September 2019
    I wonder who will be in the centre?
    I wish its for Stan lee...🙂
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Of course he’s in there. He’s been in the game as a narrative character - just like Jessica Jones, LockJaw, Grandmaster, Wolverine X-Force, etc

That alone doesn’t confirm he’s going to be a playable character - though I do suspect he will be added as a playable character.
    It’s confirmed, silver surfer is going to be s playable champ in December. If that is indeed who you are referring to
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★

It’s confirmed, silver surfer is going to be s playable champ in December. If that is indeed who you are referring to
    how was it confirmed that surfer will be playable?
  • Jestress said:

Also, since when did a black hole open in the contest?

I’m betting it’s the spot for Galactus or possibly the Beyonder

Definitely isn't Galactus
    Surely there would be a connection to silver surfer if it was
    I'm guessing the spot to the right of SS is Reed. That would make my guess for the big blank in the vicinity of the FF most likely Dr. Doom. I wouldn't be surprised if the black hole was Galactus. Although it might seem odd that Galactus doesn't have a direct connection to SS, we probably wouldn't have predicted that the FF aren't directly connected to each other but go through SS. Maybe this reflects the fact that in the game fictional universe it is the SS that brings them back together from a narrative perspective. Perhaps from the game narrative perspective the SS isn't currently as "connected" to Galactus as he has been at other times.

Also, sometimes the lines lie. Look at how the Children of Thanos appear now, compared to what the map looked like back in July: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/147804/state-of-the-battlerealm-july-2019/p1. Cull wasn't originally directly connected to Thanos. And if memory serves there was a prior iteration of the map in which the blank spaces for Cull and Maw were just connected to each other but not to Thanos at all. So the maps do evolve, maybe to keep people guessing.
  • Summoner8516Summoner8516 Posts: 23
    edited September 2019

how was it confirmed that surfer will be playable?

It wasn’t. It was leaked. Which is fairly reliable, but definitely not confirmed
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    The one in the middle of archangel, Deadpool x force and x force wolverine is apocalypse. I wonder who is inbetween night thrasher and modok
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

The one in the middle of archangel, Deadpool x force and x force wolverine is apocalypse. I wonder who is inbetween night thrasher and modok

I think Apoc could be the guy between DS, and all those mutants considering hes sorta a Mysticla Being(which DS sorts has expertise in) and is the first chronological Mutant.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    The guy in the center is entropy. He was teased in the 6.2 credits.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Why aren't bases in there? Is it planned for the next 6 months? lol.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Why aren't bases in there? Is it planned for the next 6 months? lol.

"Coming soon"
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    LL 2.0 YEEES!!