**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• I don't see Pure Skill being address.
    PS2 = PS5
  • Tonic24kTonic24k Posts: 56
    @Kabam Miike - We need an update on the parry issue, please.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    So does the change to Hood just make sure it doesn't trigger WP or does it actually make the effect expire when a new stagger is placed? It functions oddly right now
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Also, something really needs to be done about dexterity. Why is a new buff placed when you evade a second time even if you haven't landed an attack? You can't evade against mystic champs in AW, it's a little ridiculous, especially considering how much block damage everyone takes now.
  • Knall1971Knall1971 Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Good news :::: Nice that we can see some fucus on bug work, well done on fixing some things hopefully the game will be getting back to what it should be, there are still things to be done but this looks a great start, keep it up Kabam guys.. But where is the 5 star UC fix we saved for ages to get him why can't he be fixed??
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    I'm really hoping this list isn't inclusive. If so, then your grade on this patch is a D minus. You say conspiracy theories aren't allowed, but it becomes VERY difficult to believe that you aren't prioritizing things that aren't fortuitous for the company. Case in point- A.I. recovery. It has without a doubt caused more deaths than anything, they parry issue, and still makes over half of the champions unable to land special attacks after combos. How in God's name is this not the absolute number 1 priority, after of course the double back failure that you added afterward. Not even mentioning it in the patch notes looks really... really bad. Also, why single out voodoo when all the floating champions have the issue, and then ignore it when people ask about the elephant in the room. Why is the absolute MINIMUM amount of transparency STILL given on every topic? If there are unnamed bug fixes that you haven't announced then that's just as bad on you as not fixing them. Get it together already.
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    I hope they introduce new bugs. Becouse if people won't have anything to complain about this forum will die.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    We need those numbers in CW's abilities in things like....

How much bleed and poison resistance does he receive?

How much effectiveness will the signature ability be against mutant champs?

What are the chances of gaining armor up when he lands an attack to his existing triggers?

@Kabam Miike

• Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 7
    So still not fixing the blocking & parry bugs? Please go back to version 11.0
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    HOODs Healing is not working like intended. Most don't know or overlook that he gains health after Every Stagger expires!

Should easily gain a few thousand health, but he's getting almost nothing right now.

I'm sure if it's because his Stagger is not passive or what, but it needs to be addressed.
    Going for 5* Feature champ and then they're broken is not fun.

zAj9oc8.jpg
  • AlexVanDamme81AlexVanDamme81 Posts: 83
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for what??? "One month whitout double evade and rallenty heroes in Aq and Aw"! You know Miike How much items and units we payed for this???
    I no hope. I WANT A COMPENTATION!
  • bilbuilbilbuil Posts: 29
    Nice to see all there bugs fixed .
  • I'm happy about CW finally getting a decent buff, he is one of my favorite tech champs and i like using him.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    R96 wrote: »
    Absolutely pathetic!!! I wasted two carbonadiums on double edge only and only for cable and now u stat that his degen triggering from double edge was a bug and got removed???? How can u do this?? Any bleed should trigger his degen! This is absolutely pathetic! Why dont you mention these earlier before we waste our items??? I want a compensation for those carbos.

People did ackwnoledged this as a bug and reported in the forums / via ticket multiple times. People knew it was a bug and wanted it to be fixed, so kabam did. Because lots of players asked to. First of all, unlocking double edge gives advantages to more champs not only cable, and since you were supposed to know it was a bug you can't ask compensation for your exploit of it.
  • DoobDoob Posts: 3
    Pretty new to this report thing. Update sounds promising and thanks for fixing the double dash back that was the biggest thing for me. I've however noticed on several occasions a couple of glitches I'm not sure you're aware of.

1. Mordo is unable to block after landing a 5 hit combo.
    2. Gambit 's special 1 has a glitch where the card will go right through a champion that's charging you.
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike after read a lot of threats i have the same problem as a lot of people here. We use the rankdown tickets, give by you, to in some way, adapt to knew update. The problem is after the new update (12.0) you launch several updates before that, which some of the updates we did with the tickets some aren't worthy anymore and others are. For example the change did on Cyclops.
    Please let's make it right for all of us and might send like 3 rank down tickets to the 5* and 4* heroes, and lets be happy, and play the game as we should be. Hope u guy's do that soon;))
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    What about the bug for android since v12...

After every arena fight you ask for help.... but since v12 it takes a long time for pushing the + on a portrait to be procesed. I have it on my htc 10 and my cousing the same on s7 edge and my friend on samsung s8
  • 13_Dub13_Dub Posts: 28
    So if I'm tryin for the Dorm 5* on 6/1 and the sub feature doesn't start til 6/8. What champs will be in the Dorm crystal? Should I wait til after the sub feature is added?
  • Hope there are no more bugs with a bug fix.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    So you won't do anything about all the crashes caused by Dormamu in AQ ?
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    13_Dub wrote: »
    So if I'm tryin for the Dorm 5* on 6/1 and the sub feature doesn't start til 6/8. What champs will be in the Dorm crystal? Should I wait til after the sub feature is added?

They already said the sub featured won't be in the form crystal.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    What about whiffing of Wolverine, especially on skill symbiod...
  • Tonic24kTonic24k Posts: 56
    @ZEN
    ZEN wrote: »
    What about whiffing of Wolverine, especially on skill symbiod...

Dude, that's in the bug report. Read.