**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bots usually have 1% HP remained after using special attacks

I play with suicide mastery. So I usually use special attacks in the end of the fight when enemy has 20% HP or less to not lose my HP. But I noticed that almost always my special attacks leave 1-2% HP of my enemy, I lose 5% of my HP and then win the fight by one hit. Then I improved Killer skill to 1, and then to 3. But even now I see this behavior very often. There will not be a lot of crits, and damage is not very high at all!! So I can only think that there is some special script which causes this. It is obvious why such behavior is present - to make me spending more resources. I believe that this should be specified in mastery or in some official documentation so it must be evident. Also I think that even if I improve killer to 5, I will still see this behavior.

Has anybody noticed something like that?

Comments

• Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    I had a fight today. R5 5* domino. Did a heavy against a 1400pi cyclops with rulk synergy. Incinerate disappeared as he hit 1% when there was still more time on it. I have multiple fights daily they land on 1% after heavys and specials. Definitely got something set up.
  • AI uses Gwenpool duped ability to stay at 1%, it's very annoying. Especially in aq or aw

I probably had just as many opponents at 1% health as I had opponents at 20% health after using a special.

Stop looking for patterns where there aren't any.

There is a pattern when it happens multiple times a day everyday. An u cant tell me when a person is at like 12% an maybe 6000 pi I shouldn't be ko'ing people with my r5 5* dominos sp2 and not ending up on 1%. I've had bleeds tht still had half a circle of time remaining just vanish at 1% talking 5-6k bleeds.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @Jridenhour_3 can you upload some video evidence of this? If it happens as frequently as you say it should be easy to get proof in the form of a video.

I probably had just as many opponents at 1% health as I had opponents at 20% health after using a special.

Stop looking for patterns where there aren't any.

There is a pattern when it happens multiple times a day everyday. An u cant tell me when a person is at like 12% an maybe 6000 pi I shouldn't be ko'ing people with my r5 5* dominos sp2 and not ending up on 1%. I've had bleeds tht still had half a circle of time remaining just vanish at 1% talking 5-6k bleeds.
    That sounds like made up bs tbh lmao.

Provide evidence for such an extraordinary claim. And to actually prove what you just claimed you need to show us a recording of an enemy not only surviving a special at 1% health but also them not dying when they objectively should.

I never experienced that and I play this game quite a lot.
    Yes because I have nothing better in my life to come onto this forum an make **** accusations. I truly have multiple fights daily tht land on 1%. Just like the cyclops this morning. I can try to make videos but most of my time is spent playing sitting by my wife having conversations or kids screaming. Not posting my life on here bc someone thinks I just make up **** for no reason.
    And I'm pretty sure every post I've ever seen u on you've always defended kabaam. So of course your gonna defend them even if I did have proof I'm sure. you'll just say I played a ton of fights to get a few fights here an there end on 1%

And I'm pretty sure every post I've ever seen u on you've always defended kabaam. So of course your gonna defend them even if I did have proof I'm sure. you'll just say I played a ton of fights to get a few fights here an there end on 1%

Supporter or not doesn’t matter. And don’t spew that stuff here to try and rebuttal your claim.

A few fights where they finish at 1% will work. I don’t care if you had to play 1,000,000,000 fights to get 3. We just want to see it.

Show beginning fight screen with their health, then the full fight so we can see the damage done
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    From another post in Bugs on the same topic:

No one mentioned a possible implementation of a GUTS scaling system?
    For example, in Street Fighter, if Balrog hits his Special on an opponent with between 301 and 313 health, they'll die, but if they have 297-300 health they'll barely live.

Supporter or not doesn’t matter. And don’t spew that stuff here to try and rebuttal your claim.

A few fights where they finish at 1% will work. I don’t care if you had to play 1,000,000,000 fights to get 3. We just want to see it.

Show beginning fight screen with their health, then the full fight so we can see the damage done
    Pretty sure he started with me claiming I'm making BS up. I dnt need to come on here to do tht. I'm stating wht I've dealt with.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Pretty sure he started with me claiming I'm making BS up. I dnt need to come on here to do tht. I'm stating wht I've dealt with.
    Your claim of bleeds expiring for no reason when halfway through sound like complete bs though. With the number of people who stream/make videos daily if this was something that happened it would have been shown by now
    edited September 2019
    TwmR said:

Your claim of bleeds expiring for no reason when halfway through sound like complete bs though. With the number of people who stream/make videos daily if this was something that happened it would have been shown by now
    They all run iOS dont they. I'm on android an deal with alot more issues then anyone on iOS. An all you gotta do is a search on this forum of 1% an can see there are a ton of people who've dealt with this issue of AI stopping at 1% and the bleeds havent happened that many times. Just one or two here an there. Mostly just the hit them with a sp or heavy an they stop on 1%

TwmR said:

They all run iOS dont they. I'm on android an deal with alot more issues then anyone on iOS. An all you gotta do is a search on this forum of 1% an can see there are a ton of people who've dealt with this issue of AI stopping at 1%
    I play on android and never noticed anything.
    Also I know that the 1% thing has been said before, all with no evidence but the claim of bleed disappearing early would have very clear evidence if it was really a thing
  • So you want people to record all day, cause you NEED proof, I see that 1% bug daily, y'all sound like proud Kabam employees
    TwmR said:

TwmR said:

They all run iOS dont they. I'm on android an deal with alot more issues then anyone on iOS. An all you gotta do is a search on this forum of 1% an can see there are a ton of people who've dealt with this issue of AI stopping at 1%
    I play on android and never noticed anything.
    Also I know that the 1% thing has been said before, all with no evidence but the claim of bleed disappearing early would have very clear evidence if it was really a thing
    Well I never record any of my fights which before I said I should because of these issues and what I've dealt with but I have sent video proof of issues before to kabaam with LC LC indestructibility not wrking properly and some other stuff. Never do anything about it. So I no longer record to prove stuff. Just came on post to state what happened to be called a liar for no damn reason.

So you want people to record all day, cause you NEED proof, I see that 1% bug daily, y'all sound like proud Kabam employees

If it happens so regularly it shouldn't be a problem to get a recording.
    Also there is thousands of hours of game footage on YouTube, surely there would be loads of proof of this happening.
    An opponent beine on 1% health is not a bug the same way if they are on 7% it's not a bug
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

An all you gotta do is a search on this forum of 1% an can see there are a ton of people who've dealt with this issue of AI stopping at 1% and the bleeds havent happened that many times. Just one or two here an there. Mostly just the hit them with a sp or heavy an they stop on 1%

If there are a ton of people then video evidence is more likely to be available, yet there is not. Saying this does more to disprove what you are saying than support it.

Queue the guy saying people have, yet they cannot provide links to it.

P.S. I went looking for the 1% bug and couldn’t find it.
    https://youtu.be/rJmCTYLOpow

An all you gotta do is a search on this forum of 1% an can see there are a ton of people who've dealt with this issue of AI stopping at 1% and the bleeds havent happened that many times. Just one or two here an there. Mostly just the hit them with a sp or heavy an they stop on 1%

If there are a ton of people then video evidence is more likely to be available, yet there is not. Saying this does more to disprove what you are saying than support it.

Not everyone is into the game so much that they sit an record every time they fight. Doesnt mean it doesnt happen. And wht does tht video u sent prove. Just because you sent a video with a bunch of fights it doesnt happen in.

TwmR said:

They all run iOS dont they. I'm on android an deal with alot more issues then anyone on iOS. An all you gotta do is a search on this forum of 1% an can see there are a ton of people who've dealt with this issue of AI stopping at 1% and the bleeds havent happened that many times. Just one or two here an there. Mostly just the hit them with a sp or heavy an they stop on 1%
    Not all the streamers run iOS AFAIK. And all those threads are baseless claims. Not one has proof this exists

So you want people to record all day, cause you NEED proof, I see that 1% bug daily, y'all sound like proud Kabam employees

You do know that Kabam employees CAN’T hide behind anonymity right? They can’t have separate accounts without indicating they are employees. So no we are NOT employed by Kabam. This accusation needs to stop.

Not everyone is into the game so much that they sit an record every time they fight. Doesnt mean it doesnt happen. And wht does tht video u sent prove. Just because you sent a video with a bunch of fights it doesnt happen in.
    I record all my fights. I don’t keep them all but I do record them. In the event something strange happens.

An addition to my above post.
    The last time this was brought up I spent 5 hours recording fights to prove/disprove this. I recorded fights from act 1.1.1 up to act 5.3.6 trying to replicate this. Fights in AW & AQ EQ fights as well as arena. Know what I found? Not a single time did I experience this 1% bug

An addition to my above post.
    The last time this was brought up I spent 5 hours recording fights to prove/disprove this. I recorded fights from act 1.1.1 up to act 5.3.6 trying to replicate this. Fights in AW & AQ EQ fights as well as arena. Know what I found? Not a single time did I experience this 1% bug
    You might not but that doesnt mean it doesnt happen to others. Theres issues people have posted about that I've never seen and stuff ive dealt with that my alliance members have never dealt with. I never think about recording my fights because like I said I did before an nothing came from it. I will try an show proof if I can. I'm not one to just make BS comments to start **** or claim something is happening that's not just to ****. If kabaam does something good I'll praise them. Like this BR I thought was cool an rewards nice. An I'll complain when needed. Like medusa bug that been preventing me from 100% 5.4.6.

Recording is done simultaneous to playing the game and takes seconds to start and stop a recording; less time than it does to post on the forums.

The video is a shorter arena rub of something like 40+ consecutive fights showing the 1% thing isn’t common if it exists at all.

Recording is done simultaneous to playing the game and takes seconds to start and stop a recording; less time than it does to post on the forums.

The video is a shorter arena rub of something like 40+ consecutive fights showing the 1% thing isn’t common if it exists at all.
    I dont have it happen in arenas. Only when I'm in quests. Thts another reason I think theres something. Never happens during my arena fights. Only when I'm trying to get thru quests.

I dont have it happen in arenas. Only when I'm in quests. Thts another reason I think theres something. Never happens during my arena fights. Only when I'm trying to get thru quests.
    Quests would be the easiest place to evidence the bug via a recording. You have their health pool along with all damage and healing done in the fight which you can then use to math out and prove the bug. Do some recording and post it up, looking forward to it!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Classic confirmation bias. You don’t notice anything out of the ordinary when a special attack leaves them on 5%, or 3%, or 24%. You could do 100 special attacks and half of them would KO the opponent, the rest of them leaving them on a range of percentages, but the first one to leave the opponent on 1% you immediately assume it’s rigged.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    There needs to be more information to go on. If this happens when you go in for a special or combo at 20-30%, I'd imagine that you're more likely to see them end up at 1% than if you went in at 5%. Especially with an underpowered champ. You can't say definitively that there is or isn't something going on without information.

I see these posts saying it happens everywhere. That doesn't add a truly useful bit of information. There's a huge difference possible in player and opponent stats and abilities in the same content.

In your quest fights, are you going in with underpowered champs or are you bringing the peak maxed 5 stars? When I recall seeing champs lingering at 1%, it's been mostly in Arena where I'm trying to scrape out a win at the edges of the streak threshold against slightly better champs, and not getting greedy. In quests, I almost never bring in underpowered champs. Same with AQ/AW. They usually match pretty well with the content and I go for the kill later to be sure to finish them.

Are you going in for big specials or pushing through with a basic combo to finish? Your playstyle, masteries, roster, and competition could all be factors. That could be why some people say they never see that and some say they see it all the time.