**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What if YOU were chosen to design a Boss Rush fight?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    DNA3000 said:

I would make a TRUE Community Choice Boss Rush by opening it to the actual Community with polls on which champion and nodes to use.

The problem is this would be difficult to integrate. If you just have people voting on individual things, they probably won't work together as well as a coherent design created by a single person. The top vote champ plus the top vote nodes would probably be a jumbled mess.

Plus, you'd have one segment of the player population voting to bring the difficulty down as low as possible, and another trying to crank the difficulty as high as possible. This will make the polls potentially schizophrenic.
    I mean...it's conceivably possible to implement a voting system, but I suspect it would be much less successful at pleasing as many people than representatives like the current system.
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Gwenpool (Awakened, Sig 200)
    Power Shield
    Debuff Immune
    Immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction

Not "quite" impossible, but very few counters. This fight would actually really tick me off. lol
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    How about IMIW with that node that increases all heavy damage by 300%, Aegis (heavy and intercept), and intercept vulnerability. One of the nodes can also be replaced by Spite, Arc Overload, or stun immunity. The whole idea of that would be encouraging heavy countering and intercepts
    Another interesting one could be a NF with kinetic transfer, Ensnare Mutant, and sp1 lock. It would be a mostly normal fight until the real NF phase, when the stun immunity could make controlling the power a thing, either through pushing to the sp2 or not blocking, lest you get hit with an unblockable sp1. The sp1 lock is meant to make it so you can’t just bulldoze through the final 30% with an sp3.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Green Goblin
    Debuff Immune
    Enhanced Abilities
    Force of Will

Have fun 😂

Like someone else mentioned, Warlock can deal with that or...

Starlord
    Aegon
    Domino
  • Gwenpool (Awakened, Sig 200)
    Power Shield
    Debuff Immune

Not "quite" impossible, but very few counters. This fight would actually really tick me off. lol

The first champ that comes to mind is Magik. Specials plus limbo damage should do the trick.

In fact any champ with either a passive damage effect (say, IMIW) or that does damage outside of normal attack damage that doesn't require a debuff (like say Electro's strike back) should I believe be able to do this fight.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Rhino
    -Aegis
    -Power Gain
    -Aspect of War

I didn't think too hard about this, so I'm not even sure what would happen here haha
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Gwenpool (Awakened, Sig 200)
    Power Shield
    Debuff Immune

The first champ that comes to mind is Magik. Specials plus limbo damage should do the trick.

In fact any champ with either a passive damage effect (say, IMIW) or that does damage outside of normal attack damage that doesn't require a debuff (like say Electro's strike back) should I believe be able to do this fight.
    Can't find the OG comment so I quote this, but I would say that's an easy redhulk kill
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Annihilus :
    Powergain 100%
    Kinectic reactor
    Strike back
    All or Nothing
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Mean fight:

Havok

Crit me with your best shot
    Terminal Velocity
    +900% HP

OK fight, but w more nodes:

Venom

Resistor
    Mystic ward (Nullify immune)
    Opportunist
    Invade
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Magik
    Force of Will
    Heal Block
    Power Gain 200%
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    War Machine

Enhanced sp1
    True Strike
    Power Focus 1
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Datman257 said:

Vision (aarkus) with;
    Close Encounter
    Mystic ward
    200% power gain

This is twisted, mate.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury

Starburst
    Debuff Immunity
    Safeguard

hehehehehehehehe
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Mr Sinister

Enhanced Regeneration
    Masochism
    Extend
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Nick Fury

Starburst
    Debuff Immunity
    Safeguard

hehehehehehehehe

No. That'll be torture
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I would use all one stars with six different champion gates and watch the forum explode.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Invisible Woman
    - Power Struggle
    - Life Transfer
    - Cornered

Daredevil makes her easy work

whoever disagreed clearly doesn't know that daredevil is immune to iw invisibility he doesn't miss when fighting her
    MODOK

Force of Will
    Stun immune
    Force field can only be removed by a heavy or unblockable special
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Stark spidey (awakened)
    Enhanced evade (50% more effective)
    Enhanced armor(+75%)
    10+ poise charges grant death immunity

Any true strike champions would destroy this
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

MODOK

Force of Will
    Stun immune
    Force field can only be removed by a heavy or unblockable special

Captain IW or literally anyone with long heavy makes this fight really easy. Just wait for MODOK's heavy, dash back and launch your own heavy. However, if you wanted to make this fight REALLY annoying, I'd suggest using Invade node
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

DNA3000 said:

Invisible Woman
    - Power Struggle
    - Life Transfer
    - Cornered

Daredevil makes her easy work

whoever disagreed clearly doesn't know that daredevil is immune to iw invisibility he doesn't miss when fighting her
    I am aware daredevil ignores invisibility. It doesn't change the fact he's still garbage and not worth wasting resources on just to fight a select few champs
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Wolverine
    500% regen
    Untouched regen : it makes Wolverine's regen abilities untouchable, not even Mysterio can heal block this node or despair masteries
    Debuff immune
    Have fun lol😂😂
  • Zohaib1Zohaib1 Posts: 3
    edited September 2019
    Omega Red with aggressive node. Gambler's fate. Increase chance of giving defender a bleed debuff and and attacker a power lock debuff. Force of WII
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited September 2019

Wolverine
    500% regen
    Untouched regen : it makes Wolverine's regen abilities untouchable, not even Mysterio can heal block this node or despair mastery

Edit: Safeguard
    Have fun lol😂😂

• Wolverine
    500% regen
    Untouched regen : it makes Wolverine's regen abilities untouchable, not even Mysterio can heal block this node or despair mastery

Edit: Safeguard
    Have fun lol😂😂

Awakened Proxima with all 3 completed missions and fury will kick him from 100% to 0%.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Champ: rogue
    Nodes: Transducer,Emp modification, languor,force of will,all or nothing, taunt immunity, 300% attack and health, bane improved power gain(500%),improved power gain(500%)

Rarity:6*rank5 lvl 65
    Health:1million
    This should be the boss of the boss rush 3 if they introduce one
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Champ: rogue
    Nodes: Transducer,Emp modification, languor

Toughest one I ever thought of
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Green Goblin

- Unblockable SP1
    - Unblockable SP2
    - Rage