**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Monthly Calender Champ

Quick and Simple, every month there is a Random Champ thrown into the Calender for Players to obtain. I'm thinking after you gain title of conqueror your gifted a 4* Version of that Champ on that day. Its once a month and conqueror is no walk in the park, if you have obtained conqueror you've put some time and money into the game I dont think it would hurt Kabam too much to show a little appreciation once a month. Not to mention I don't know a single person who has pulled a 4* from that offer, would be nice to know it can be done if there is anyone here who has speak up.

Monthly Calender Champ 42 votes

Gifted 4* for Conqueror and Above
83%
TheVyrusTerraAayush2268Alex90aMqc19ExHavokSpiderCoolsCyborgNinja135MitriaxThi101LordRaymond3OnemaeusMathking13ThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxMeebletonBatman1903EtjamaDead1monomugg 35 votes
Keep Current Sad Odds for Everyone
16%
ArcDeAngelusGAM3RGUYDOKTOROKTOPUS5tarscreamH3t3rCaptainPollSuperfan 7 votes

Comments

• BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited September 2019
    Conqueror is for Beating Act 4
    If I remember correctly I think Act 2 is Contender
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    They wouldn't really be making a loss in the long run, as 4* are unable to enter act 6
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Maybe a cavalier crystal with featured for cavalier
  • Gifted 4* for Conqueror and Above
    When we get higher in ranks and player there is not a lot of use for a 3* and no use or desire for 2* or below...
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited September 2019

Quick and Simple, every month there is a Random Champ thrown into the Calender for Players to obtain. I'm thinking after you gain title of conqueror your gifted a 4* Version of that Champ on that day. Its once a month and conqueror is no walk in the park, if you have obtained conqueror you've put some time and money into the game I dont think it would hurt Kabam too much to show a little appreciation once a month. Not to mention I don't know a single person who has pulled a 4* from that offer, would be nice to know it can be done if there is anyone here who has speak up.

I don’t think many people spend money on act 4, nor is it very hard. I think uncollected makes more sense.

I don’t think many people spend money on act 4, nor is it very hard. I think uncollected makes more sense.
    By the time your uncollected 4*s dont really serve much of a purpose, you cant bring them into act 6 so you really should be putting your iso and gold toward 5*s at that point if you wanna stand a chance in act 6
    Edeuink said:

Maybe have the rewards scale up based on where you are in story quest.
    Nothing: 2-3 star
    Contender: 3 star
    Proven: 3-4 star
    Conqueror: 4 star
    Uncollected: 4-5 star

While I personally Love the Idea I'm not sure how likely Kabam would be to give out 5*s to uncollected they might be open to the idea of giving them to those with the Legend Title, because to get Legend you HAVE TO SPEND MONEY. It sure would help to get the ball rolling on act 6 though
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

By the time your uncollected 4*s dont really serve much of a purpose, you cant bring them into act 6 so you really should be putting your iso and gold toward 5*s at that point if you wanna stand a chance in act 6
    I used nothing but 4*s to get uncollected and so did many other people. When you make it to uncollected you’re not jumping straight into act 6 anyways. There’s plenty of content where 4*s are relevant. For example 5.3, 5.4, EQ, AQ, and they also serve as a good boost to your arena points. I’ve finished act 5 and explored half of it, and I still use 4*s a lot. I have 3 of them on my regular quest team.
    If you weren't "uncollected" would you still have the same opinion?
    Not to be a weenie but I think it should be for proven contender and above tbh
    Well if they did that, they would be giving millions of 4*s per month, if we want our polls to become reality we have to keep our expectations realistic
    Is there a way to get these polls checked by Administrators and Moderators, have a constructive discussion on how to make this happen

Well if they did that, they would be giving millions of 4*s per month, if we want our polls to become reality we have to keep our expectations realistic

What’s wrong with that? It’s not like it’s hurting the game. It’s barely increasing your odds. Plus you get 4* from premium crystals, regardless of how rare it is to actually get one. Once Uncollected though, it makes sense to make the calendar champ either a 4/5*. Especially since once you’re Uncollected you gain access to a whole new event quests. Why boost people heads having them think that they’re making strides in the game.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    It would be nice to always get a 4* on that day, but leaving as is works fine. I have gotten a few 4*s from the crystals, so am comfortable with the odds too.

But if we're asking I'd always choose the better option.

What’s wrong with that? It’s not like it’s hurting the game. It’s barely increasing your odds. Plus you get 4* from premium crystals, regardless of how rare it is to actually get one. Once Uncollected though, it makes sense to make the calendar champ either a 4/5*. Especially since once you’re Uncollected you gain access to a whole new event quests. Why boost people heads having them think that they’re making strides in the game.

Problem with that is "if we wants our polls to become reality we have to keep our expectations realistic"
    They could very well allow it for conqueror considering conqueror isnt much of an upgrade from contender prize wise, you get an extra 10% discount on Premium Crystals and your Daily and Free Crystals give slightly better prizes. Once you get
    Uncollected you get a Plethora of Upgrades
    So it would be nice to get a little recognition after getting Conqueror
    It would be awesome to be scoring free 4* in act 2 and 3 but they will never allow it. If you feel differently your more than welcome to start a poll and see if people agree, you need support to exact change
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    No 5* but yeah they can sure do 4*s
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Keep Current Sad Odds for Everyone

Conqueror is for Beating Act 4
    If I remember correctly I think Act 2 is Contender

Its called irony
    Yeah they will never give free 5 stars I wouldnt even bother entertaining the thought, but I think this idea actually has a chance of being added, we just have to keep the conversation constructive and not ask for too much
    Can we get a response from @Kabam Miike
    Guess we wont be getting a reply from anyone who can make the changes happen