**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mechanics and immunities that need to be in the game.

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Domino: every time she is hit, she should fall down
Venom: poison immunity/poison damage
Blade: immune to swords, knives, etc
Doc Ock: AAR from an ink blind
Rhino: takes critical hits from all guns

Comments

• Lloyd80Lloyd80 Posts: 36
    edited September 2019
    What about a degen immunity for certain champs like deadpool wolverine or classic hulk since their healing abilities are off the charts in the comic book world..at least deadpool since he can regrow his whole body in just a hrs
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Green Goblin: Gains +5 attack strength for his next move, and +5 Charisma if the attack lands

Medusa: passively inflicts petrify

Crossbones: Shivers all the timbers

Civil Warrior: Synergy with Stonewall Jackson- 50% chance to be KOed by your own team after each fight
    Shame this thread died, I was hoping people could come up with some creative stuff for these
  • Aryl said:

Why would Venom have poison damage? The immunity I can understand, but poisonous..naw!
  • Cable: every time he lands a hit he should shock you
    Vulture: should eat you after KO
    Spider-Man/Antman/Wasp/Yellow Jacket: should be instantly KOd when kicked

Bra you a fool!!🤣🤣🤣
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Aryl said:

Why would Venom have poison damage? The immunity I can understand, but poisonous..naw!
    Whoosh
  • Ghostrider! Poison immunity.
    Hulk! Gains 3% attack for each buff his opponent activates. Hulk needs to be remastered period. They got dude like a sucka and it’s the freaking Hulk!!!!
    Magneto!! Bleed immunity. Since he controls magnetism, and can even draw out the iron in blood.
    🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ They honestly didn’t put enough thought into these characters. At least not based on their true abilities.
    Spider-Man! all original(means exclude Miles and Gwen) poison immunity. Also he deserves a combo meter. After a certain amount of hits his critical rating should double; if not triple.
    Ironman! Should never fall below two buffs of armor. Even after armor break, his armor should regain it’s structure after ten to 20 seconds.
    Captain Marvel! (MCU only since she’s the only one with the Binary mode) she should develop a shield much like Darkhawk since she contains the power of a sun in her body. She should be able to not only absorb energy but shield herself with her energy as well. It should activate once she hit 15 charges, costing her only five. The shield should only last ten seconds though. It shouldn’t have a cool down period either; nor should it be able to activate while she’s in Binary mode. Unless she is stunned or struck with a heavy attack.
    Wolverine! Both forms! X-23 as well. Poison immunity.
    *facepalm*
    I’m just gonna come out and say it, they are all puns based on their names. Take mine for instance

Green Goblin: Gains +5 attack strength for his next move, and +5 Charisma if the attack lands

Medusa: passively inflicts petrify

Crossbones: Shivers all the timbers

Civil Warrior: Synergy with Stonewall Jackson- 50% chance to be KOed by your own team after each fight

Green goblin gains stuff like Charisma because goblins would be in MMOs

Medusa would petrify you because she turns people into stone

Crossbones is a pirate sounding thing

Civil Warrior: Stonewall Jackson is a famous CW general who is shot by his own troops accidentally after returning from a scouting mission

And then the most obvious ones

Domino falls down each time she gets hit because that’s what tile dominos do

Rhino takes more damage from guns because it’s an endangered species because people over-hunted it.

Puns people
    Scarlet Witch: fire should immediately KO her.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Unless she uses a flame freezing charm
    I’m thinking Archangel should have a heavenly choir backing him up, and extra holy light when fighting Mephisto.
    Taskmaster is a pro at doing chores
    Bishop can only attack champions diagonal to him

Unless she uses a flame freezing charm

Fine. Her sp3 should turn them into a newt.

Bishop can only attack champions diagonal to him

Well played.

I was going to say children... but well...
  • Ghostrider! Poison immunity.
    Hulk! Gains 3% attack for each buff his opponent activates. Hulk needs to be remastered period. They got dude like a sucka and it’s the freaking Hulk!!!!
    Magneto!! Bleed immunity. Since he controls magnetism, and can even draw out the iron in blood.
    🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ They honestly didn’t put enough thought into these characters. At least not based on their true abilities.
    Spider-Man! all original(means exclude Miles and Gwen) poison immunity. Also he deserves a combo meter. After a certain amount of hits his critical rating should double; if not triple.
    Ironman! Should never fall below two buffs of armor. Even after armor break, his armor should regain it’s structure after ten to 20 seconds.
    Captain Marvel! (MCU only since she’s the only one with the Binary mode) she should develop a shield much like Darkhawk since she contains the power of a sun in her body. She should be able to not only absorb energy but shield herself with her energy as well. It should activate once she hit 15 charges, costing her only five. The shield should only last ten seconds though. It shouldn’t have a cool down period either; nor should it be able to activate while she’s in Binary mode. Unless she is stunned or struck with a heavy attack.

You've missed the literal point of the thread. And I mean the very literal point of the thread.

Also, not sure how you came to the conclusion of any of your suggestions but I find it funny that you think they didn't put any thought into the characters and you think Magneto should be bleed immune because he can draw iron from blood. :|

Ghostrider! Poison immunity.

You've missed the literal point of the thread. And I mean the very literal point of the thread.

Also, not sure how you came to the conclusion of any of your suggestions but I find it funny that you think they didn't put any thought into the characters and you think Magneto should be bleed immune because he can draw iron from blood. :|
    Well my dear numbnuts if you know anything bout poison you know or has to enter your bloodstream. So if your immune to bleed, same should be said for poison. But it’s a game. And if Magneto can draw metal from the earth he should be able to do damage to the human body. But then again, there’s your feeble mind and there’s mine.
    Captain America also needs to build a wall
    Beast can turn into a white dude with True Love’s Kiss
    Emma Frost deals Coldsnap damage
    Ghost can’t be KOed
    Goldpool can be sold as a collectors item on EBay
    Falcon can fly away from the battle
    Nebula can eventually form into a star
    Yondu gets Mary Poppins’ umbrella
    @RoronoaUchiha Do you even know what the point of this thread is? /whoosh

Well my dear numbnuts if you know anything bout poison you know or has to enter your bloodstream. So if your immune to bleed, same should be said for poison. But it’s a game. And if Magneto can draw metal from the earth he should be able to do damage to the human body. But then again, there’s your feeble mind and there’s mine.
    O... M... G...

Selling facepalms. Dollar each. 6 for five.
  • Aryl said:

O... M... G...

I’m holding up one finger, can you guess which lol
    Pointer?

Aryl said:

O... M... G...

I’m holding up one finger, can you guess which lol
    Based on your deductive reasoning, I would say your big toe.
    Elektra: should deal shock damage
    Black Widow: should deal poison damage; if it afflicts a male champion, they should instantly be KOed
    Carnage and Masacre: should have a synergy that increases all attributes by X%
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Blade: bleeds get weaker as you're worn down in a fight. Gets strong again if you regenerate.
    Howard/Venom the Duck: Projectile evade
    Doctor Voodoo: You control the enemy
    Luke Cage: You can't go past the first 50% of the screen
    Vision: It tells you which special attack the enemy is gonna use next before it happens
    Unstoppable Colossus: Your character won't stop moving... you're either always moving forward or back, but is immune to slow debuff and can't be stunned
    Nightcrawler: 12 hours of 24 hours he places a slow debuff on the enemy
    Ghost Rider: Synergy with Ghost - adult rated SP3
    Superior Ironman: Synergy with OG Ironman. Automatically is boosted or reduced to be 1% better than Ironman in all attributes.
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98

How would that make him bleed immune though because he’d be taking the iron out of his own blood which as far as I know ain’t good for ya
    Hulk: his sp3 should be the Big Boot followed by a leg drop