**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I the only one who didn't rank down She-Hulk?

2»

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

She's still good so I am thinking of maxing her out as 4 star. Does she need to be awakened?

No she does not, but it's a nice boost if you so happen to Dupe her.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Wynn15 said:

The RTDs doesn’t give you back the ISOs and gold spent, I don’t get the point of ranking her down, then rank her back up again. Like.... really guys?

They said the Iso and Gold Is getting refunded in a few weeks, check the Mail.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Had her at rank 3. Wanted her at rank 3. Kept her at rank 3. She’s still really good, and eventually I want all my good 5* at rank 3, or as many as possible.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited September 2019
    I brought mine from max to R3 might bring her back up 1 day but figured I could put the cats to better use since she got nerfed, I used the cats to bring Gladiator Hulk and Quake to R4 gonna use the T4CC to bring Quake to R5 once I get 1 more T4B
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    She was R3 for me and then I got her down to R2, if theres a matchup thats great for her then R2 should be able to do it I hope
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    I keep my 5* at rank 4....to me she is still a very good champ to have, a few mistakes on her upgrade but I figure the good out of it outweighs the bad. She’s still worth the deductible when I file my MCOC taxes at the end of the year 😎. Plus, if you like playing as her and she suits your needs it’s always a good idea to keep her ranked up for fighting, questing and what not. Just one mans opinion, hope it helps a few folks out 🙂.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Will rank her down in 2 days, will have t2a from r4 and r5 in overflow (4+7, as I remember), and still no champ to use it on instead. She's not bad, but keeping her furies up is too stressful, would prefere some more sustainable champ like ghost or cull
  • Fara_Fara_ Posts: 38
    I was thinking of bringing her to r3 and r4 LC instead, to help with UC Caire Voyant. I also have a science awakening gem for LC. This would save me a few revives while exploring UC EQ. I don’t have Ghost. I will bring SH back to r4 at a later time. What to you think?
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    I took my 5* from R5 to R1. I agree she may be useful in some content and is a good champ. However, she no longer provides additional utility for me since I have R5 CAIW. Without CAIW, I would have considered her for R3, possibly R4. I find CAIW considerably more useful in most content than then new version of She Hulk. Unfortunately she is back to the bench for me.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I barely ranked her up in the first place. All my main's are 4 stars except for a 5 star Blade, so I have a lot more options that are better. I ranked her down from 3 to 2 just so I could use the resources on other champions like Thing and Ghulk. (I already have Quake, CAIW and Void at Rank 4, Void being duped.)
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    not the only one I wish I could sell those pointless and useless RDT I rather have gold then them.
  • Yo guys does anyone know when are they going to give us the iso-8 and Gold for She hulk's rank down?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I ranked her with a 2016 gem after doing chapter 1 of v3 before the nerf, I never used the heavy combo anyway, then I used the rdk just because I wanted thing to r4 and needed the t2a. 100% v3 a few days ago, got another 2016 science and put her back up.