**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Capt. Marvel (Movie) or Stark Spidey for R5? (with Sucides on)

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, my first 2 R5 are Corvus and Omega Red, and so I run suicides.

My next 2 best champs are either Capt. Marvel (Movie) (Unduped) or Stark Spidey (Duped) that I can take R5 next.

Who do you think would be better for me?

I've still yet to 100% Act 6 and Variant 3. Haven't started Variant 1 or 2.

Many thanks!

Capt. Marvel (Movie) or Stark Spidey for R5? (with Sucides on) 36 votes

Captain Marvel (Movie)
86%
DalBotAjavedRazorDevilMrLalowSiddhantKwatraOrcDovahkiinLt_Magnum_1AceLuffySaboOnmixUrrymonsterGustavo20Battle_Greninjazeezee57TehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgStanceX_Factor_AgentGeorgiaDawgKalantakSquishyjrthe4th 31 votes
Stark Spidey
13%
Mellymel62EtjamaNANDORDITTBabyMiikeSkadoosh11 5 votes
Save resources for other champ.
0%

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Forgot to put in poll but Capt Marvel (Movie is unduped) and Stark Spidey is duped.

Thanks!
    For those who have voted, would love to hear your reasoning.. it's pretty lopsided so far.. LOL ..
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Brie Larson without a doubt. She's already poison immune so she already gets a big boost there. Take along Nick Fury and Deadpool/DPX/Goldpool and she's fully suicides immune with extra fury AND 10% regen each fight. If you can keep the binary charges high to carry over each fight she's one of the best champs in the game by far.
    DalBot said:

Brie Larson without a doubt. She's already poison immune so she already gets a big boost there. Take along Nick Fury and Deadpool/DPX/Goldpool and she's fully suicides immune with extra fury AND 10% regen each fight. If you can keep the binary charges high to carry over each fight she's one of the best champs in the game by far.

How do you do the 10% regen?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)

DalBot said:

Wow, that's nice. Thanks man!!
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    CM. She is much more suicide friendly. SESM is a bit of a glass cannon.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Seeing as you've completed act 5.2, and have yet to explore act 6, Squarehead Larson is the better choice by miles.
    Wow, what a lopsided poll.. didn't expect this.

Thanks so much guys for all your comments. Really helpful!! :smiley: