**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which old champion has aged the best?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
Mechanics, abilities, usefulness in the current meta, animations even ... who do you think has aged the best? This is only champs who are pre-2017 (not including champs who've been buffed post-2017, like She-Hulk or Venom)

Which old champion has aged the best? 206 votes

Hyperion
42%
Vdh2008BigPoppaCBONEthetaman23SnakeEyes69DrZolaFastfishFrostyDukeMhykkeIl_CuocoNifzNick_Caine_32zuffyadqqedfyvrNanoDroidFineDogTeddersЗАКСОЛИНThecurlerCliffordcan 87 votes
Magik
19%
Jh_DezTheJalliDrOctavius2_2World EaterDarkZenTendersquadjdrum663MrLalowGAM3RGUYBajjsbwuqjwDarkrider05arsjumDOKTOROKTOPUSOrcDovahkiinSavio444A l p h aLego_Avengers2NiteAndDaeLyingninjaMilesHolmwood 40 votes
Scarlet Witch
5%
TheVyrusZzzTawliTorah13Caindot_dittoPerceptronSweetleaf88666Silver_SagaSkinnyfatboy82WillT 11 votes
Quake
20%
danielmathSnizzbarTimone147Erza_ScarletCFreeSaiyanRazorDevilDrownedGodMattPartLvernon15NoıreSiddhantKwatraTwmRDuke_SilverWorknprogressMNM9CupidTKS87IDogeJtarun 42 votes
Doctor Voodoo
6%
AjavedTerraLibralonixHSenpaiHammerbro_64RoOOtsThi10170stromRehan010_FF10H3t3rDragonjax64WebsnatcherDribbleRoninMan 14 votes
Ghost Rider
2%
Bpn88855StingerbkArchdemon_Cryptic_CobraDrPepper_75Dead1 6 votes
X-23
2%
allinashesquando213Isman1998Battle_GreninjaMasterChief1176black_kill288 6 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Either Quake, Hype, or DV.
    SW if she was a 5*
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Cyclops.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is still a monster till today and his animations are still incredible.
    CodeOmega said:

No star lord? You added Hyperion but not him

Star lord is still great if duped but aside from raw damage there are other champs which do what he does better,better armor breaks(medusa),better power control(magik,vision OG...) better heal blocks(iron man IW,yondu...) and as far as shock he's pretty decent but aside from damage that's it.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Hyperion
    CodeOmega said:

No star lord? You added Hyperion but not him

He hasn't aged that well at all. The complete lack of utility really hurts him.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    No gwen pool? Star lord? Wolverine?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo

gahrling said:

Cyclops.

Yeah he’s aged well becuz he’s consistently been sh*t
    Not really. He used to be the most annoying defender on Unblockable L1 because nobody know how to Dex for anything.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Where's Howard the duck?
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Hyperion

Too many bleed immunes, takes to long to get the AAR for Gwenpool, Star Lord has only damage, and Wolvie is only a regen champ. Not as good as any of the others on the list.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Even after her nerf, they still won't give us a 5* of Scarlet Witch.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Out of these champs, Hyperion. Magik is second, she's still great. Arguably still the best Mystic champ.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Quake
    Easily a top 5 champ.
    Lvernon15 said:

She has only increased in value, and has gone from a good champ to arguably the best

Agreed.. Easily a top 5 champ.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Magik
    magik es the only old champion in that list
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Old Man Logan. Looking good for his age
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    JohnHS said:

Too many bleed immunes, takes to long to get the AAR for Gwenpool, Star Lord has only damage, and Wolvie is only a regen champ. Not as good as any of the others on the list.
    You're really that narrow-minded, huh.
  • Scarlet Witch
    I was expecting a list of the original champions that were available at launch, all of these except two were added later
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Doctor Voodoo is definitely one of my MVP champs ever since I pulled him way back then.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Scarlet Witch (Dex 2014)
    Magik (Jan 2015)
    X-23 (Mar 2016)
    Quake (Sep 2016)
    Ghost Rider (Oct 2016)
    Dr. Voodoo (Nov 2016)
    Hyperion (Dec 2016)

I don't really consider Hyperion "old" .. considering there are almost as many champs before him as after him.
    He's about a half way mark. ;)

Old champs would be:

Black Bolt
    Thor (OG)
    Drax
    Gamora
    Ronan
    Cyclops (Xavier - red team)
    Wolverine
    Storm
    Colossus
    Deadpool
    Iron Fist
    Scarlet Witch (Ok, you got her in the list .. so I guess that's my vote) :)
    Juggernaut
    Cpt. America (OG)
    Abomination
    Hulk (OG)
    Rhino
    Spider-man (OG)
    Black Panther (OG)
    Hawkeye
    Punisher
    Winter Soldier
    Iron Man (OG)
    Starlord
    Vision (OG)

And that's just those released in 2014 ;)

Of those, I think the best "aged" would be:

Thor
    Gamora
    Ronan (he has some uses .. )
    Wolverine
    Scarlet Witch
    Hulk (OG)
    Hawkeye
    Starlord
    Vision (OG)

;)
  • I thought this poll was gunna be about OML or something
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I wasn't around back "then", since I have only been playing for 1,5 year. But Hyperion is extremely relevant and useful in the current game meta, no doubt about that. Perhaps more than anyone else in the list.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion and quake can still play all content but Hyperion is also poison immune so I give him the slight edge. I use him just as much now as I did 2 years ago.