**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One spot open

Just had one spot open. Running map 4 with no donations. Will be moving to map 5 soon. AQ, AW are Line are mandatory. Check us out then let me know if you're interested.

Message me in game or on line at DaBills.

Comments

• I’m interested
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Sent you a message in game.
    I have two spots that just opened due to people joining but not playing (really why?)! We're kinda a great alliance :). Contact me in game or on line at DaBills.
    Still have one spot left. In game or on line at DaBills.
    Three brothers leaving after war so we have 3 spots open. Been together since 2015, diverse group. Check us out and contact me in game or on line at DaBills. Thanks.
    One spot open. Running map 4, 3bgs, 100%. Silver 2 in war. AQ, AW and line are mandatory. Fun, active alliance! No donations. Check us out. In game or on line at DaBills. Thanks.