**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I The Only One Terrified by Nameless Collector?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion

I haven’t seen anybody talking about this. I fear no man, but that... THING... it scares me.
(He’s next to the Black Order if you haven’t noticed him yet)

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Is he anywhere in the contest as of right now? I’ve never caught wind of him until when they posted this
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I bet its Apocalypse with the line running to his 4 horsemen
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I don't know. Nameless Thanos is a cupcake now.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Guess who'll be featuring in the new Lol....
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Aryl said:

I don't know. Nameless Thanos is a cupcake now.

He doesn't have his normal abilities in AQ
    I know.

It's dependent if they make him an AQ boss or a story boss.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yeh I’m surprised people aren’t talking about this. I reckon it has something to do with an upcoming EQ or ROL3
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    I've heard hes the final boss of the new LOL v2. which I've heard is called abyss of legends...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I've heard hes the final boss of the new LOL v2. which I've heard is called abyss of legends...

Same
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

ohk
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Dreading the fight for me, but I am equally excited to see the Youtuber's take him on.

Any guesses on who will beat Nameless Collector first?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Denslo500 said:

Dreading the fight for me, but I am equally excited to see the Youtuber's take him on.

Any guesses on who will beat Nameless Collector first?

Seatin or KT1 without a doubt