**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Huzzah!

SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Finally got around to exploring Act 5.4. Haven’t finished all of Act 5 yet but wanted those rewards pretty bad! Ended up pulling this beast.

Then my jaw dropped when I rolled my awakening gem...

I currently have Aegon at sig 80 and I have 50 or so more generic stones that I was saving for OR. Feel free to let me know if I should hold on to the generic stones or not! Thanks y’all!

Comments

• harshraj2000harshraj2000 Posts: 43
    edited September 2019
    SuperGood said:

Finally got around to exploring Act 5.4. Haven’t finished all of Act 5 yet but wanted those rewards pretty bad! Ended up pulling this beast.

Then my jaw dropped when I rolled my awakening gem...

I currently have Aegon at sig 80 and I have 50 or so more generic stones that I was saving for OR. Feel free to let me know if I should hold on to the generic stones or not! Thanks y’all!

If you enjoy playing Aegon and/or haven't explored Labyrinth Of Legends, put all the signature stones into him. Otherwise, save it for Omega Red.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    It's over.
    Collecter is down
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Pump those bad boys into Aegon, you won’t regret it
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    The moments we all play for. Congrats, dude.