**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need alliance

Here's my champs, need an active alliance, ;-)

132k+ rating
4 of 5 stars (korg,green gob., Human touch and voodoo)
Around 40+ 4 stars.
Not having LINE!

Comments

• Fredson_3Fredson_3 Posts: 19
    If you still need a place we have 1 for you
    Fredson_3.0
  • NesheckNesheck Posts: 50
    Message me in gamr if youre still looking. Nesheck is my game name.
  • Fredson_3Fredson_3 Posts: 19

• spino0ospino0o Posts: 54
    You're welcome to check us out. We currently run 3 AQ maps (3.2.1), but are working hard to progress to 4.3.2. We run 2 optional AW battlegroups, meaning members can either focus on AQ or AW (though most play both). And we hit rank rewards on alliance events about half the time. Overall, we're a pretty active group, with a mix of players ready to go uncollected and beginners, though we're in the process of kicking a few less active players (why we're running lower-than-desired AQ maps) For AW, we recommend 4*r5/5*r3 to participate. Feel free to join up and check us out for a while. No chat apps required, no donations, minimal policing. If you're active, we're happy.

In-game: spino0o

Alliance tag: [BwhoC]
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    No chat apps, no donations.
    [ij3] Joey mcbob
    Username is Edeuink
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    @spino0o and @Edeuink appreciate the response but currently I've found one,

So next time when I need one I'll reach to u💝

Great day, mates💐