**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions I don't have won't show up in Unified crystals

I have been looking to get a thing or a she-hulk or a mr sinister so that I can 100% one of the time attack chapters and cross over 9,995 6* shards and get my first 6*. Being completely aware of how everythign would play out I knew I needed thing right from week 1 and have only bought (with shards) the 2-4* unified crystals as I wanted as many chances as possible to get any of the champions I needed so I wouldn't need to wait til next wednesday to get my first 6*

So far I have opened a total of 6 of these 2-4* unified crystals. I have kept a special lookout for thing she-hulk and mr sinister as these are the champs I don't have. I let all 6 crystals spin out completely and none of them ever showed up in the reel.

Now I know the reel isn't always representative of what's in the crystal but I think it seems incredibly unlikely for this to occur 6 times for 3/25 champions when I completely spin it out. I am also aware that occasionally glitches similar to this have occurred so I am just checking to see if it has happened to anyone else who is also missing champions

Comments

• Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Clydania said:

Now I know the reel isn't always representative of what's in the crystal ....

You made the main point and then ignored it. The reel doesn’t mean anything.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Clydania said:

Now I know the reel isn't always representative of what's in the crystal but I think it seems incredibly unlikely for this to occur 6 times for 3/25 champions when I completely spin it out. I am also aware that occasionally glitches similar to this have occurred so I am just checking to see if it has happened to anyone else who is also missing champions

The reel is never representative of what's in the crystal, just for future reference. I think you've just been unlucky to not see the champs you need in the reel.

There are also (correct me if I'm wrong) 25 champions in the unified pool, and you've only opened 6 crystals so far. You've spun 6 crystals, each with only a 3/25 chance of pulling the right champs - with these odds, it's not a statistical anomaly that you've not managed to pull any of them. I do sympathise though, and I'm sorry for your frustration. If it makes you feel any better, I've opened 16 of the 4k Grandmaster unified crystals, and I've still yet to pull the one champ I need (Sentinel).

Hopefully once the 1v1 versus crystals are available you'll be able to snag the champs you need and get your 6* crystal - happy hunting and good luck when you eventually open it!
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

Clydania said:

The reel is never representative of what's in the crystal, just for future reference. I think you've just been unlucky to not see the champs you need in the reel.

There are also (correct me if I'm wrong) 25 champions in the unified pool, and you've only opened 6 crystals so far. You've spun 6 crystals, each with only a 3/25 chance of pulling the right champs - with these odds, it's not a statistical anomaly that you've not managed to pull any of them. I do sympathise though, and I'm sorry for your frustration. If it makes you feel any better, I've opened 16 of the 4k Grandmaster unified crystals, and I've still yet to pull the one champ I need (Sentinel).

Hopefully once the 1v1 versus crystals are available you'll be able to snag the champs you need and get your 6* crystal - happy hunting and good luck when you eventually open it!
    Ok I get what you mean about the reel and stuff it's just I think I it's ready unlikely that the three champions that wouldnt show up in the reel are the three I don't have. Also it's not 6 pulls and 3/25 champs because I'm talking about every champ I've seen spin past in the real. I know it's really unlikely that I would actually get any of them.

Either way thanks for your help
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Clydania said:

I think I it's ready unlikely that the three champions that wouldnt show up in the reel are the three I don't have.

Are you suggesting Kabam devoted resources to create a special crystal just for you to deny you the specific champs you need to complete the quest?

I'm missing two of them myself. During the spiderverse one I was freaking out about the missing champs, but in the end I got them all even before having to do the fifty 1-on-1 fights to get the ones I needed. I'm sure one way or another I'll get them in time for this quest too.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you did get ones you didn’t have, you have them now, so you never got one you don’t have because it’s in your roster 🧐
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Clydania said:

I think I it's ready unlikely that the three champions that wouldnt show up in the reel are the three I don't have.

Are you suggesting Kabam devoted resources to create a special crystal just for you to deny you the specific champs you need to complete the quest?

I'm missing two of them myself. During the spiderverse one I was freaking out about the missing champs, but in the end I got them all even before having to do the fifty 1-on-1 fights to get the ones I needed. I'm sure one way or another I'll get them in time for this quest too.
    No I'm suggesting that there is a glitch. Out of the 6 Crystal's I've opened none of the three have ever shown up in the real. All the other champs have just not the three I don't have