**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor vs Modok on psychic thorns

So, funny thing happened today. I was in AW, fighting Modok with my Namor sig197 (I know, I’m waiting for 3 more sig stones) on psychic thorns node (L3, 3rd fight). The fight was going well, Modok was going down smoothly, but then I launched my sp3 and died instantly right after. Am I missing something here? Unfortunately I did not record my screen so I can’t provide a video, but I was wondering if anybody knew about this kind of situation? Might be because Modok launched an sp1 before my sp3 so it would reverse the healing but I was at 70% health so my healing would not be that much. Where would the damage come from? We are talking about roughly 24k health.. If you have any inputs, I’m open, can’t stop thinking about it Hahahaha! Thank you

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    If you use your sp3 after he had use a sp1 the so1 from mordok reavers the helling you got from the sp3.
  • DaveX1992DaveX1992 Posts: 21
    Yes but Namor regens 6% of missing health, so that’s not enough to kill me when reversed
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    It looks like sp3 is intended as a non-contact hit, so you should have healed a good amount of damage dealt. Because of Modok sp1, you died instead
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

It looks like sp3 is intended as a non-contact hit, so you should have healed a good amount of damage dealt. Because of Modok sp1, you died instead

Jeps.
  • DaveX1992DaveX1992 Posts: 21
    Awesome makes a lot of sense! Thanks a lot!!