**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any suggestion how to get past Domino in the boss rush?

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
Hey global,

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to get past Domino? I know that Archangel a good choice (that's how I got beat the challenge for my friend using his unlocked 5 star Archangel) but the ones I have are a 5/4/3* versions but my 3 star is the only one unlocked (level 57 signature).

I have the following champs:

4 star Rag Hulk (4000 level/locked)
4 star She Hulk (4000 level/unlocked)
5 star Voodoo (3000 level/locked)
3 star Captain America Infinity War (only have this guy in 3 star)

All tech champions are useless for this node and I don't have a Void or Ghost Rider...

Am I screwed or is there someone I can use to get past Domino?

Comments

• Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Forgot to mention: I tried bringing her down with my 3 star Archangel but the lowest I got her was down to 40%. Captain America I.W. didn't survive despite adding an Ironman as a synergy.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    for them to remove the 1% regen node from her
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

My suggestion to you specifically would be to git gud and beat her before she beats you.

My suggestion to OP, is to keep going in and trying. If you're struggling a lot then you might have to suck it up and start reviving and keep on at it and hope for the best.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Do you have any incinerate immune champs with good damage? I used Void and Mephisto to beat her.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Your Red Hulk is somewhat incinerate immune but she's too hard to parry to build those heat charges.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Man use the search function. There's multiple threads on this already
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Your Red Hulk is somewhat incinerate immune but she's too hard to parry to build those heat charges.

I read that as he had Gladiator Hulk not Red Hulk. Plus I'm doubtful Red Hulk can outdamage the regen even with full heat charges.

My vote goes to Voodoo. Spam SP1 for poison stacks to get rid of the regen.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

@Foxhero007 Why don't you just use your Joe Fixit to outdamage her regen?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Mephisto is the best counter his soul thing cancels the regen at startoffigjt and it never triggers again
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Void would be best option
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Everyone ignoring how he beat her on his friend's account? That's cheating. Not cool. I hope it's caught by KABAM.

That being said, OP, you don't have the roster yet. Sorry, but that's thecreality. There are some 3* cheeses for some of the fights, but you will run into the next roadblock even if you beat Domino. Which I don't see happening with your champs. Better skip this one.
    Heal block is part of the sig, as well as AAR. You can do it with an unduped 4* because if you stack a lot of NT, they will outdamage the regen.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Capiw should have reversed heal domino
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Not sure about your champs but 4* Archangel went through her without any issues in the first attempt.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Symbiote Supreme
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Is your CapIW high sig? If yes, Parrying is the solution.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I guess it's too late to warn you that you posted evidence of cheating on the forum, not that I care that you played for your friend but Kabam calls it Account Sharing which can get you Banned, but I wouldn't really worry, hackers and people using mods to cheat usually just get a 1 day suspension after a billion warnings
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Would like to know the guy who is disagreeing with the CapIW suggestions. 'Cuz this tactic actually works.
    Dęłtå said:

Capiw should have reversed heal domino

Only if you:

Bring a tech champ
    Max out "Despair"
    Have 4 petrifies on her.

Preferably bring a cosmic + science too so you can stack more debuffs and get more from despair.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Voodoo can do it. Took her down in one pass with r4 5* voodoo. Need to get large stack of loas though and convert. Best strategy I found was get the power burn x3 then stack loas while power burnining her then when you get them high enough unload. It will get you right back to sp2 which will then allow you to stack loas and get power burn again.
    I apologize if this came across as cheating. The truth is, I was waiting for a friend to get off work and I was bored so while I waited, I decided to play (my phone was charging). By no means was I trying to give someone the edge or anything, however now that I realize how this comes across the community, I'll refrain from it.
    Thank you all for the responses, I'll make sure to look into this.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    You might want to consider who you have for Symbiote Supreme. Good options are Doc Ock and Sparky (or anyone that can stun lock since you will power reserve). If you don't have a counter for that fight, having a counter for the domino fight won't matter. Those are the two fights that really require specific champs.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Is it really account sharing if you and your friend are eating lunch together and you just took his phone for like a few mins to help him out with a quest or something.......
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Is it really account sharing if you and your friend are eating lunch together and you just took his phone for like a few mins to help him out with a quest or something.......

I don't know what Kabam thinks of that, but I would never say it openly if I did lol