**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use Symbiote Supreme?

Looked at some videos online, still don’t understand how others get to the sp2 so quickly after launching an sp3, which I’m guessing is where the bulk of his damage lies. Anyone got any hints or tips? Greatly appreciated yall.

Comments

• Options
    HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    U need md5
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    I find i get the most damage out of him by just landing combos after sp3. All buffs are active and you stack bleeds really fast. Also hes just a really good control champ. The staggers are super helpful. Just keep practicing and you will see how powerful he can be
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Mystic dispersion or mystic boosts
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Looked at some videos online, still don’t understand how others get to the sp2 so quickly after launching an sp3, which I’m guessing is where the bulk of his damage lies. Anyone got any hints or tips? Greatly appreciated yall.

Tip 1: Just spam special 3
    Tip 2: You can gain power CRAZY fast if you just spam light attack. The reason for this is because when a nullify ends, you get 25 charges (up to 100). When you switch forms, you gain an extra amount of power depending on how much charges you have. He is very easy to play!
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    U may want to check out the bugs and known issues section. He has been bugged for a long time where he isnt dealing damage at the start of the fight like he should.