**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Suggestions? Opinions are greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Options
    JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    Ghost 100% I have her at r4 unawakened and she's a beast hoping for a tech gem
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m really curious as to what device only has 4 champs across.

For rankups, ghost, SG, Hype, Quake if ur good with her, and Venom and DV are all excellent options. You will need to provide context of what you are trying to do in game so we can help more specifically.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I’d say voodoo
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost, get her up, learn to use her. You have AM Hood and Wasp synergy for her. You already won, you just don't know it yet.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Hyperion for starters, Archangel for the bleeds, Red Hulk for the trinity, Medusa for the Armor Break and Angela. Ghost and Quake if you can master them.
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Hyperion, Archangle, Havok, Ghost, Sunspot, Ice man and Medusa are all really great champions. Start with whatever class you don't have a strong 5 star in, best picks fot this would be Ghost, Hyperion and Archangle.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Jtarun said:

Ghost 100% I have her at r4 unawakened and she's a beast hoping for a tech gem

Same lad, anyways ghost 100% she is so useful
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125

I’m really curious as to what device only has 4 champs across.

I play on iPad and mine is 4 across

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Depends on what content you're on. Do you need immune, power control, pure strength, etc.?
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Take ghost straight to r5 and maxed out her.