**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A GREAT idea for KABAM - Champions Login Calendar

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited September 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
OK Guys so I have a great idea to help players stay optimistic and keep us playing the game that we love.

Champions Login Calendar

How does it work?

- You have to login every day for 1 Year
- You can miss 5 days
- Once completed you get to choose 1 Champion of your choice from the Basic Pool

Pros

- You can get the champ that you could never seem to pull
- It will keep players optimistic and get that champion that they can never pull
- It would be a lovely/nice gesture from Kabam
- It would improve a player who's lagging behind in progression because they cannot pull a decent champ

Cons

- Those that have Corvus, Ghost, Quake can no longer boast
- More people would have awesome champs
- Rich gets richer?

Anyway what do you guys think?

Vote and be heard!

And if you like this idea - Tell us Which Champ would you select?!?!

A GREAT idea for KABAM - Champions Login Calendar 40 votes

It's a great idea - I'm in!
55%
Mqc19AKTEKOnmixChampioncriticAleorblak_mambaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72InfineightEtjamaGraydroxDJMNHCage_1TotalMonster109Justin2524SuperGoodJohnHSH3t3rAomine_Daiki10FlávioRX 22 votes
No, I already all the awesome champs
45%
ArcDeAngelusTheVyrusLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSSceptilemaniacMilesHolmwoodPrathapLordRaymond3Mathking13ZombieZeddWozzy101MiStaLovaNichj99JollyHawkSquishyjrthe4thCtfz35ErosenseiogMorbidAngle 18 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    What star would the champion be?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Anyways, I’d choose Archangel. I’ve been saving a gem for him since I started taking this game semi seriously
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    What rareity can you get the champion from? I assume it would be a 5 star for a years worth of logging in.
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Only issue with that I see is for someone like me. I go on vacation in the middle of no where. For week or sometime 2. I'd lose out just because I dont have Internet service. But would have logged in every other day of the year.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

What star would the champion be?

Obviously a 5*.

What rareity can you get the champion from? I assume it would be a 5 star for a years worth of logging in.

Yeah goes without saying it would be a 5*.

Only issue with that I see is for someone like me. I go on vacation in the middle of no where. For week or sometime 2. I'd lose out just because I dont have Internet service. But would have logged in every other day of the year.

That's why you get 5 days grace period.

But there aren't gonna be many people like you who holiday in the middle of nowhere right?

Most players are in Alliances and do AQs and AWs and when they go on holidays I would assume they would have internet access.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Waiting a year for 1 champ dont make me optimistic at all for a basic pool one, and how this will improve people proggresion when we get 2 new champs every month.

I don't have all the awesome champs and I still think your idea is silly.

Why?

Waiting a year for 1 champ dont make me optimistic at all for a basic pool one, and how this will improve people proggresion when we get 2 new champs every month.

Yeah but some people are waiting forever for a 5* Ghost and never get it.

This will give them hope.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    This does have the potential to be a great ideal.

However.

This can and most likely will be abused. Those who don’t have time to log in or are going to be away for more than the “5” grace; will (if they have the resources) enlist the services of someone to login for them.

It would be no different, then the rampant days of AW piloting. And I do believe that was hit and miss for Kabam to catch at times.

Food for thought.
    Well good luck pulling Ghost i assume you dont have her and to be real your idea is no even close to Great.Peace
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I would say keep the summoner appreciation calendar and possibly add a 5* crystal either before or after the AG. That would keep people optimistic, getting a 5* crystal and gem every 13-14 weeks.
    FR33_HUG5 said:

This does have the potential to be a great ideal.

However.

This can and most likely will be abused. Those who don’t have time to log in or are going to be away for more than the “5” grace; will (if they have the resources) enlist the services of someone to login for them.

It would be no different, then the rampant days of AW piloting. And I do believe that was hit and miss for Kabam to catch at times.

Food for thought.

Yeah but if you can go through the effort of doing that and do that for 365 days.. I think all power to you, you deserve the champ.
    Do you really think that people deserve a champ for a daily basis thing.And please tell me what we will get from the calendar in the first 364 days?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Why?
    Well for one its not really a calendar. A calendar would have other things on the days you don't get the main prize. Its more like a solo event for logging in.

Do you really think that people deserve a champ for a daily basis thing.And please tell me what we will get from the calendar in the first 364 days?

It could be a part of a larger calendar like the Summoner's Appreciation Calendar.

Why?
    Well for one its not really a calendar. A calendar would have other things on the days you don't get the main prize. Its more like a solo event for logging in.
    You can call it whatever you want, that's not the point.

Well good luck pulling Ghost i assume you dont have her and to be real your idea is no even close to Great.Peace

And I guess you already have Ghost and don't want anyone else to have her.

Nice.

Nice.
    Ah. So the truth comes out. This is a “I don’t have Ghost. I want Ghost” thread.
    edited September 2019
    No i dont have her
    Can you tell from what you got butthurt when i wished you luck to pull her LOL
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Why?
    You can call it whatever you want, that's not the point.
    You're obviously jealous of people who have the champs you listed.
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Nice.
    Ah. So the truth comes out. This is a “I don’t have Ghost. I want Ghost” thread.
    And if you can't see past that, then i can't help you.

Can you tell from what you got butthurt when i wished you luck to pull her LOL

Again that's not the point, but good on you for changing the subject.

FR33_HUG5 said:

Nice.

Never asked for your help from the get go. And as you can see I have Ghost.

FR33_HUG5 said:

FR33_HUG5 said:

Nice.

Never asked for your help from the get go. And as you can see I have Ghost.

Well then according to your 'logic' - you must against the idea because you already have ghost and don't want anyone else to have her right?

It's that simple isn't it?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    No, I already all the awesome champs
    What's the fun in getting the champ you want right away...