**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who remembers Blade Day?

Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Whats your good or bad memory from that day? And do you think that there would be another day where we will all be hyped for a feaured crystal as much as that day?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The last Blade Day I had started saving, I only had 25k shards and figured if I couldn't get 2 Blade Crystals I'd just open 2 Basics instead. I pulled Sparky and GR that day from the basics. I still don't have Blade as a 5*.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Got my first Blade from a feature GMC and took him to r4. Saved about 90k shards for the first Blade day. Bought 2 features. Popped and duped him twice. Bought basics with the rest. Still haven’t taken him past r4. Have Aegon and Masacre both at r5 instead.
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Osfan8 said:

Got my first Blade from a feature GMC and took him to r4. Saved about 90k shards for the first Blade day. Bought 2 features. Popped and duped him twice. Bought basics with the rest. Still haven’t taken him past r4. Have Aegon and Masacre both at r5 instead.

Masacre? Interesting...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    that was a nonsense day well i say this because, i dont like the blade in this game but i love the blade in the movies, cant wait for the marvel movie of blade.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    I was debating on either opening 3 blade crystals or 4 basic ones but went for basic got gully, phoenix, falcon and gambit dupe......
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I was debating on either opening 3 blade crystals or 4 basic ones but went for basic got gully, phoenix, falcon and gambit dupe......

I guess you didn't Fus Ro Dah hard enough to make them roll over to a better champ 😂
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    I managed to save up enough shards for 4 Blade crystals - got Hawkeye, Angela, Howard the Duck and Gwenpool.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I think Silver Surfer day might beat it out ...
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    I remember wasting 65k 5* shards on champs I could have gotten from basic crystals. 0/13... no blade.

Notable pulls from that day Agent Venom, Ronan (dupe), Cyclops (Can't remember what color), Warmachine. Not one pull worth taking over r2.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I remember it, but didn’t save any shards because I though blade was over rated but then I got him as a 5* from the basic crystal a few days after he was added.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    No... I pulled 4 5* Blades (3x Featured, 1x Basic) in the past 4-5 weeks. He was already max sig before this "Blade run" started. =(
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    I saved up 75,000 shards and no Blade. I did get Luke Cage and Venom the Duck as consolation prizes.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    Saved 45k shards, got blade on the first, decided against pressing my luck for a dupe...Now full of regret, as I still haven't duped him.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Basic pool
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    I'd say Doom Day may come close lol
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Sold all my 4* last year and got Magneto dupe and Blade.... Had to say I was lucky enough as I got almost 40 5* since then but not able to pull him again at all :)
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I tried both times, didn't get him as a 5* and still don't have him. Been playing daily for 3 years and am cavalier so I guess things can be done without him but still want him.
  • xNig said:

No... I pulled 4 5* Blades (3x Featured, 1x Basic) in the past 4-5 weeks. He was already max sig before this "Blade run" started. =(

1st world problems i see, bet you're really are sad about it.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    During the original offering i saved for 3 5* blade crystals and got blade, gr and a champ I can't even remember. Way back then I didn't realise the significance of that pull. 😁
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Had about enough for 5 features a and could have scrambled for 6, pulled him on first and 4th, and for all the 'blade is overrated nonsense' still my most used character, and I have, ghost, corvus, domino Hyperion, Starkey, marvel movie, Omega red etc as 5/6*s, Guess I just don't like suicides