**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iOS 13

ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
iOS 13 is out. Is MCOC in sync with it? I know people had problems that were using the iOS 13 beta. I don’t want to have the game crash on me or have problems.

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @Inigo i am running ios 13 beta with mcoc and its Working fine ,
    I can confirm mcoc Running fine with new Ios 😉😉😉
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Thanks
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    One guy from ally installed already on iPhone XR. Seems working without issues
  • Pudge008Pudge008 Posts: 39
    Yep it works great! I have had the developer beta since it was released. The issue that people were having was Game Center wasn’t staying logged in, and the game wouldn’t make it past loading screen. As long as you are logged into Game Center the game works great!
  • Ms121986Ms121986 Posts: 21
    I am noticing problems with heavy attacks and it’s really getting annoying , not registering fast enough on ios13 on new iPhone 11 pro Max
  • Working_as_intendedWorking_as_intended Posts: 33
    edited September 2019
    Ms121986 said:

I am noticing problems with heavy attacks and it’s really getting annoying , not registering fast enough on ios13 on new iPhone 11 pro Max

I have the exact same issue. When i parry and then let go of block while not touching the screen the character stays blocking so when i try to quickly heavy it takes abnormally long to transition. On my iphone x i do not have this issue.
  • Shakes40Shakes40 Posts: 9

Ms121986 said:

I have the exact same issue. When i parry and then let go of block while not touching the screen the character stays blocking so when i try to quickly heavy it takes abnormally long to transition. On my iphone x i do not have this issue.
    Here too. I am also noticing the special attack button does not always activate.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    ios 13 works ok but on very shaky ground with inputs for game decided not to use it and go back to iPhone 8+ for now on iOS 12.4
    Idk if there isn’t a fix soon for this I’m not playing this game no more not to sound dramatic but champs like AA I constantly use who relies on heavies are not useless , almost every time I heavy now they stay blocking Or worse stay idle and it’s frustrating and I end up dying instead ..

Ms121986 said:

Good glad I’m not the only one my alliance also is complaining and others I know ..
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    iPhone X here. iOS 13 has been fine for the most part, just seems a little more jittery and a little choppy outside of fights. Fights themselves are fine.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,482 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    There are multiple threads in the Bugs section on iOS 13. While it may work fine for some, for others it carries a host of problems.

It would be nice to see some official acknowledgment here that there are issues and the team is working on a hot fix for them.

One of the main things I’ve noticed is the length of time it takes to execute a heavy now. I suspect the team monkeyed around with everyone’s heavy attack in their panic over She-Hulk, resulting in slower than normal heavy attacks for everyone. One step forward...

Dr. Zola

Ms121986 said:

Good glad I’m not the only one my alliance also is complaining and others I know ..
    DrZola said:

There are multiple threads in the Bugs section on iOS 13. While it may work fine for some, for others it carries a host of problems.

It would be nice to see some official acknowledgment here that there are issues and the team is working on a hot fix for them.

One of the main things I’ve noticed is the length of time it takes to execute a heavy now. I suspect the team monkeyed around with everyone’s heavy attack in their panic over She-Hulk, resulting in slower than normal heavy attacks for everyone. One step forward...

Dr. Zola

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Im surprised this heavy attack issue isn’t being brought up enough yet. It’s a very big mechanic in the game ... this has to be acknowledged faster than anything in the game imo. Heavy attack is not executing fast enough it not at all then previously .. I don’t know if it’s a new iPhone or iOS thing and maybe a setting would fix it but it’s a problem