**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Future of The Battlerealm

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

how was it confirmed that surfer will be playable?

It wasn’t. It was leaked. Which is fairly reliable, but definitely not confirmed

Well it was dataminer but also confirmed by content creators. Check lagacys latest video it’s in there
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★

Jestress said:

Also, since when did a black hole open in the contest?

I’m betting it’s the spot for Galactus or possibly the Beyonder

might as well bring death, eternity and all the other cosmic entities in the game lol
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358

The one in the middle of archangel, Deadpool x force and x force wolverine is apocalypse. I wonder who is inbetween night thrasher and modok

I think Apoc could be the guy between DS, and all those mutants considering hes sorta a Mysticla Being(which DS sorts has expertise in) and is the first chronological Mutant.
    The person connecting dr strange and the mutants is professor x. He is a member of the Illuminati which is what that section of the chart is called.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    No Nova this year. :'(
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

One of the best announcements ever. Really hoping the new Everest quest doesn’t have a damage cap. MCOC is immensely more complex than it was when Labyrinth of Legends was released. There are so many ways to raise the endgame content difficulty bar without limiting how much damage per attack can be done. Please let the community find out what Proxima Midnight and Star Lord are truly capable of.

Agree with this, I’m also hoping that they don’t just throw limber on everything like they did in LOL. I’d like to see the difficulty increased on a per fight basis not just throwing a global node like limber on everything. Obviously it’s not hard to work around limber, but it’d be nice if some fights didn’t have it just to open up more options for us like Hype, AA, and some others.

Edit: Just as a point of clarification, I realize enigmatic abilities are a way of increasing difficulty on a per fight basis. What I meant was that I think nodes like limber should be local nodes, not global.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious who will be the spot that is connected to The Collector and The Grandmaster. I'm thinking it will be another Elder of the Universe, but who has me thinking it could possibly be Voyage, the daughter of the Grandmaster or the Judicator., There are some spots which we are aware of who will go there such as where Reed Richards will go. The big question mark near the Fantastic Four seems obvious to be Galactus with three small question marks being some of his other heralds besides Silver Surfer. The spot next to Mephisto could be where Elsa BloodStone goes. The one directly connected to M.O.D.O.K could be Arnim Zola.

Just my thoughts, still working through the other spots especially the one set of two which are not directly connected to the rest (look far left down near Morningstar).
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Curious who will be the spot that is connected to The Collector and The Grandmaster. I'm thinking it will be another Elder of the Universe, but who has me thinking it could possibly be Voyage, the daughter of the Grandmaster or the Judicator., There are some spots which we are aware of who will go there such as where Reed Richards will go. The big question mark near the Fantastic Four seems obvious to be Galactus with three small question marks being some of his other heralds besides Silver Surfer. The spot next to Mephisto could be where Elsa BloodStone goes. The one directly connected to M.O.D.O.K could be Arnim Zola.

Just my thoughts, still working through the other spots especially the one set of two which are not directly connected to the rest (look far left down near Morningstar).

I haven’t really looked at it but if she’s not there already it’s likely Carina
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I haven’t really looked at it but if she’s not there already it’s likely Carina
    She is already up on the topside of collector
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Where’s the cavalier difficulty EQ? Needs updating guys, all the new content is awesome by the way.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    I wonder if one of the mods can answer, but can we safely assume that the order you put these future content is the order you will release them? Give or take
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57
    Where is maestro
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57

Moon knight and dpx have no opposite side to give buf advantage and it wouldnt make any sense

Micro realm buffed big champions
    Mutants buffed sentinel

Etc

Dpx and moon knight would have to get some senseless counter

Venom can get counter side buffed

Moon night and Deadpool are mercenary so they could Buff Mercenaries to be able to fight mercenaries vs. Mercenaries
  • Fantomex in the bottom left corner with X-Force?!???!

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    GOLB said:

Where is maestro

Now that you said it... I didn’t find him either
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Thi101 said:

GOLB said:

Where is maestro

Now that you said it... I didn’t find him either
    They said there's a reason for Maestro and Punisher not being in the State of the Battlerealm.
  • Chair lol
  • they should add characters like an
    updated electro or a mechanical rhino from the Amazing spider man 2
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

they should add characters like an
    updated electro or a mechanical rhino from the Amazing spider man 2

I’d much rather have new characters rather than remodels
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    For a moment i thought the black hole was KingPin blocking the map but i then realized he was on the map already lol.

Whoever is in center is clearly linked to a raging slot with glowing red
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    edited September 2019
    So what is updated for the state of the Battlerealm (not counting the new additions):
    - Maestro & Punisher are missing (as said in previous posts and https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/148292/the-punishers-disappearance)
    - Mephisto is cut from The Grandmaster, Dormammu and Ghost Rider
    - X-Enforcers are cut from The Grandmaster
    - Nick Fury is linked to Spider-Man (Stealth Suit) and not Captain Marvel and Captain America (IW)
    - Cull Obsidian is directly linked to Nameless Thanos
    - The Champion portrait is updated to The Champion with power stone portrait
    - The Sentinel is cut from Bishop
    - Webwarriors are now named Spiderverse
    - Silver Surfer has one connection less

More changes to be found?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

No Nova this year. :'(

Wouldn't Nova be between Captain Marvel and Night Thrasher?
    Probably. And since there's 2 months beyond Elsa/Guilly 2099/MT (if the leak is accurate) and besides Reed/Doom Nova could still be in 2019.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    djr17 said:

So the lower right is Galactus with some of his heralds, connected to the center for........Entropy was hinted in a cut scene, right?

Not just hinted at. If you downloaded it, the cutscene was actually called 'Entropy'.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/823620/#Comment_823620
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    I knew I remembered seeing it somewhere. Thanks.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    GOLB said:

Where is maestro

They confirmed that there is a reason why Maestro and punsiher aren't there
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    So, Miike.

Vydious.

Zibiit.

Porthos.

You've served us another 'State of the Battlerealm' with a missing piece?

It was asked back in July, but... where's Punisher?

Any more cryptic hints???