**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who will you be voting for next?

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
Since the new champion updates are going live soon, who will you be voting for next.
These are the champions left over from the previous poll. Im just interested.

Who will you be voting for next? 162 votes

Venompool
6% 10 votes
Groot
32% 53 votes
Howard the Duck
14% 23 votes
Iron Patriot
38% 62 votes
Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)
8% 14 votes

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Groot but since cosmics are stacked I would like iron patriot to be buffed
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Red Magneto or Hulkbuster
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Groot or Howard.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto& hulkbuster
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I only put these in since they stated they were focusing on these champs first. Other wise I’d pick iron fist or xforce deadpool. Out of these it’s groot or iron patriot for me.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    magneto,ironpatrio m honorary moonknight
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Doctor Strange have highest priority from my side.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    When it comes to Tech champs, HtD is clearly better than Hulkbuster and has some utility. Hulkbuster has nothing, so it's clearly him.

So, I am going for Magneto & him. We will see who is offered up for a vote.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Please no one vote for Magneto, the Mutant class is powerful enough as it is. Anyone like Jeggernaut, Hulkbuster and Iron Patriot need the buff just as much, if not more. Don't make any already very powerful classes more powerful.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Red Mags and Iron Fist.

And an easy fix to Dr. Strange by reverting him to pre-12.0.

Dr. Zola

Or any of these forgotten champs not named Star-Lord or Ultron.

Dr. Zola
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Iron Patriot
  • I’d have hoped for Hulkbuster tbh
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Hulkbuster.... My only bad 6* :)
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    None. Cosmic and Tech classes are already stacked. Need Skill or Mystic as the next round of reworks.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We have enough mutants who are good. I’m voting Groot because I have him duped as a 5*. I wanna use Groot and have him be useful.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Don't vote Cosmic or Mutant, certainly. Tech has a few really good champs (Ghost, Sentinel, Starky, Warlock, Darkhawk), and the rest sucks, so Tech, Skill, or Mystic should be focused on.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    JohnHS said:

Don't vote Cosmic or Mutant, certainly. Tech has a few really good champs (Ghost, Sentinel, Starky, Warlock, Darkhawk), and the rest sucks, so Tech, Skill, or Mystic should be focused on.

Well, it depends on who’s gonna be on the final list.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Iron patriot. I hope they change his specials and sig ability because they suck right now. I feel magneto and cyclops are long overdue as well.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Groot or Howard.

Yup
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    DrZola said:

Red Mags and Iron Fist.

And an easy fix to Dr. Strange by reverting him to pre-12.0.

Dr. Zola

I want this too but i am sure they still think he is too OP! I can't understand SW can't be too overful now after her nerf so why not release her now.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’d say iron patriot, but I’ll be a little bummed if he’s better than the actual iron man. Out of all the champs in the game I want to be good, it’s Black Panther. Skill as a class is just weak, and someone should be able to shine