**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• It does take time. Once everything is gathered and confirmed, we'll send it out. We apologize for the wait, but we don't have an exact ETA on how long that will take.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Personally I should be getting back 271,713 iso and 486,965 gold
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Who is my gold?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Any update @kabam?
  • Osman_G90Osman_G90 Posts: 18
    We know it’s the weekend, but any updates on an ETA on Gold and ISO would be very appreciated. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • DudebergerDudeberger Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    It’s equally frustrating and ironic that we can’t complete gold spend or level up solo events because we have yet to receive our gold.

...to spend... and level up
    edited September 2019
    Osman_G90 said:

Then next time don’t tell us things will be sent out “shortly after” things expire ‘cause you make us believe things you won’t do “shortly after.”

It does take time. Once everything is gathered and confirmed, we'll send it out. We apologize for the wait, but we don't have an exact ETA on how long that will take.

Here's a chart you can hand out to the rest of the team.
    It took me about 45seconds to deduce that myself having ranked down to 3/30 from 5/50 will get me 271,713 iso and 486,965 gold
  • My mans Bricemiester hit them with the google chart like they couldn’t do the math ..😂. I’m pretty sure it is a lot leas about the math and a lot more about compiling a list of people who have the champ, who ranked her down, how many levels ranked down etc. then even after that they still have to build the package that has to be sent and possibly be reviewed by App Store. Remember, even with many things that I think hurt the community coming from Kabam- they are normal people too. How many times you ever had the waiter tell you your food will be right out and it’s not... the waiter isn’t the cook! Hes just relaying what information he has. For all we know this is on a single employee to handle that has worked 75 hours this week alone. Gaming is tough. You’ll get your gold peeps. Relax
    Im gonna look past the fact you started your post like a 5yr old and say they should have started compiling names and numbers while the rank down tickets were out, that way they would have most of the work done by the time they expired
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    How would the compile a list of who used the Tickets and what they're owed before people finished using them? Lol.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited September 2019

How would the compile a list of who used the Tickets and what they're owed before people finished using them? Lol.

the tickets expired a few days ago. So it's not like there are any more RDT uses that Kabam is waiting for...
    but yeah I'm one of those people who is just gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and hope that it's just a long process. Then again I only used the 2->1 4-star ticket so I'm not waiting for all that much...

My mans Bricemiester hit them with the google chart like they couldn’t do the math ..😂. I’m pretty sure it is a lot leas about the math and a lot more about compiling a list of people who have the champ, who ranked her down, how many levels ranked down etc. then even after that they still have to build the package that has to be sent and possibly be reviewed by App Store. Remember, even with many things that I think hurt the community coming from Kabam- they are normal people too. How many times you ever had the waiter tell you your food will be right out and it’s not... the waiter isn’t the cook! Hes just relaying what information he has. For all we know this is on a single employee to handle that has worked 75 hours this week alone. Gaming is tough. You’ll get your gold peeps. Relax

kabam please consider this guy for your community guardians program (if he's interested)
  • MichaelW92MichaelW92 Posts: 38
    Why is my gold?
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    @Kabam Vydious thank you
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    So, a little after the 18th, of what month ?
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    This is a little ridiculous
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Let’s see.......

Nope, no gold in here.
    WTF
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest that some people are going to get gold and ISO amounts they think are incorrect.

If they ever get the gold and ISO, that is...

Dr. Zola
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Any chance of these actually being removed it’s annoying now
    Said the 18th now we at 23 rd
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

the tickets expired a few days ago. So it's not like there are any more RDT uses that Kabam is waiting for...
    but yeah I'm one of those people who is just gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and hope that it's just a long process. Then again I only used the 2->1 4-star ticket so I'm not waiting for all that much...

My mans Bricemiester hit them with the google chart like they couldn’t do the math ..😂. I’m pretty sure it is a lot leas about the math and a lot more about compiling a list of people who have the champ, who ranked her down, how many levels ranked down etc. then even after that they still have to build the package that has to be sent and possibly be reviewed by App Store. Remember, even with many things that I think hurt the community coming from Kabam- they are normal people too. How many times you ever had the waiter tell you your food will be right out and it’s not... the waiter isn’t the cook! Hes just relaying what information he has. For all we know this is on a single employee to handle that has worked 75 hours this week alone. Gaming is tough. You’ll get your gold peeps. Relax

kabam please consider this guy for your community guardians program (if he's interested)
    The previous comment mentioned they should have started before.
  • sublime2323sublime2323 Posts: 21
    So, if your boyfriend/girlfriend calls and says they will be over shortly. You should expect to see them in several days.

It takes time to gather a list of all affected players and the resources for each one. Only 3 days passes wait at least 2 weeks or so

I'm just curious where did you get your info about those 2 weeks? Is it from inside so it's for sure?

I mean they said shortly after 18th, not saying that 4 days are much but are you sure that shortly means 2 weeks at least?
This discussion has been closed.