**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use science awakening gem on?

I have both these champs as 5*s. Void is R3 and Cap IW is R4.
I have both champs maxed as 4*s so I'm leaning more towards Captain America since void's powerful ability relies just on the debuff application (Only problem is Act 6 gates).

I'm looking for the best option overall and for 6.2 completion/exploration.

Would love any additional advice, thanks in advance global :)

Who to use science awakening gem on? 28 votes

Captain America Infinity War
53%
GroundedWisdomPantherusNZmoonmebabyMets17Lvernon15Osfan8Elad17BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDead1EinfachSoFreeToPlay_21MawrCalleachNimorharshraj2000 15 votes
Void
46%
DOKTOROKTOPUSHammerbro_64RoOOtsSaransh245DRTOMuscleheadzZombieZeddG2DKEtjamaAJXRXAaronc94Too_qikGOTG 13 votes

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Void
    Both benefit from high sig levels so pump all your sig stones into him. I say void cause he doesnt' rely on other champs for his sig ability while cap iw does so you wouldn't have to build a team around him and I think he'd be more useful in 6.2 overall
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Captain America Infinity War
    I say CAIF because you already have him at r4. If you can take void to r4 easily,then void
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void
    I have my r4 Void at sig 144 and no regrets. Granted, my 5* CAIW isn’t duped so I don’t have experience with him in that sense, but I know he is still very relevant unduped.

Btw how many sigs you got?
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Void

I have my r4 Void at sig 144 and no regrets. Granted, my 5* CAIW isn’t duped so I don’t have experience with him in that sense, but I know he is still very relevant unduped.

Btw how many sigs you got?

I have quite a lot of generics. About 40 science