**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• Paulo_PkPaulo_Pk Posts: 27

Hey everybody,

My apologies for the confusion here. When we said that we would send you all the Gold and ISO after the 18th, we didn't mean immediately.

We had to wait until the Rank Down Tickets expired before we could query who used what. We're working on that now and hope to do this soon.

• Thx
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    still waiting
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    Yup, still no Gold or Iso. Must be those "Yawning" not making it happen, hu, Cfree?...
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278

There was an update this morning but not the kind were looking for, I thought it was the Collosus and Old Man Logan Buff in the update but they're both still Mediocre and still no ISO or Gold so....

Yeah I hope they get buffed during the October update but I really need that gold and iso to rank up Cull and yeah that is a bad mistake, but he will help a lot against the collector before he gets his nerf.
    Maybe they're busy nerfing cull before they give us our gold and iso lol
  • Jairo77777Jairo77777 Posts: 15
    Any answer ... I need the gold and iso, the catalysts expire and I have almost no iso
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Any new updates???
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Any new updates???

Probably not on a weekend
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

Yup, still no Gold or Iso. Must be those "Yawning" not making it happen, hu, Cfree?...

Yawn
  • LavzyLavzy Posts: 6
    Hey kabam hope all is well I want my gold back now please it’s after the 18th I want my gold back!! I ranked down my she hulk ages ago now I like my gold and iso back!! Sort it out!! Stop releasing new content and banging out 2 champs a month and sort out the actual problems with the game! Now again I stress I like my gold and iso back thanks
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    Yah where is his Gold and Iso! Where is my Gold and Iso! 🤣🤣

Seriously tho ~ where is our Gold and Iso 🤔🧐

btw @Lavzy you're not the only one who feels this way 👇🏼

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/987146
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    apparently more and more people would like to know ..

where is the Gold and Iso 👇🏼

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/160558/where-is-my-gold

Hey everybody,

My apologies for the confusion here. When we said that we would send you all the Gold and ISO after the 18th, we didn't mean immediately.

We had to wait until the Rank Down Tickets expired before we could query who used what. We're working on that now and hope to do this soon.

If I said to some one in my business, that it would be after the 18th and 4 days later I hadn’t sorted the problem I be getting phone calls none stop!! Sort it out!! I want my gold and iso give me my gold and iso back it’s mine I want it
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Lavzy said:

<

If I said to some one in my business, that it would be after the 18th and 4 days later I hadn’t sorted the problem I be getting phone calls none stop!! Sort it out!! I want my gold and iso give me my gold and iso back it’s mine I want it

The first part is a legitimate statement, and does show (another example of) poor communication that wouldn't live up to legitimate business practises, but your last sentence; it makes you sound like a petulant child and not a great way to approach things.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    No, where is MY gold
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Why is my gold?!
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Dude, where's my gold?
  • No, when is my gold
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    After the 18th doesn't mean on the 18th.
    It can be any moment. In 1 day, 1 week, 1 year
    Yea I agree I dont care where it is I care when it is, when is my gold and iso

After the 18th doesn't mean on the 18th.
    It can be any moment. In 1 day, 1 week, 1 year

It is no longer the 18th after the 18th implies a normal amount of time after 2/3 days is normal if you return a package or ask for a refund from a shop or amazon 3/4 days is the standered time it’s been 4 days
    edited September 2019
    There's like 8 pages of this on another forum and probly several pages on ones other than that, kabam lyra created a big mess for the rest of the team when he slipped up and said

• muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Any word on when our gold will be returned ?? It’s getting ridiculous now... soon as a pro player bug appears , boom maintenance ... but now it’s taking this long to return our gold
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    It takes time to gather a list of all affected players and the resources for each one. Only 3 days passes wait at least 2 weeks or so
    Something to do while you wait

• KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62

It takes time to gather a list of all affected players and the resources for each one. Only 3 days passes wait at least 2 weeks or so

I'm just curious where did you get your info about those 2 weeks? Is it from inside so it's for sure?

I mean they said shortly after 18th, not saying that 4 days are much but are you sure that shortly means 2 weeks at least?
This discussion has been closed.